SOLD- ESP LTD SD-2

tonesfoyobones

Resurrecting this one

For Sale or trade- After much debate I have decided once again to move this bad boy. This is the ESP LTD SD-2 Sammy Duet of Goatwhore signature edition axe. I can't say enough good things about it. Absolutely zero playing issues. Balance is perfect and it stays in tune for weeks on end. The condition is a seen, excellent with the exception of 2 very small indentations on the fret board as seen in two pics. Being black it shows towel swirls and such but no chips or dings. Recently set up in E standard with Daddario NYXL 10-46's. It has a really big 3-D presence about that my other guitars don't. My guess is that it's from one or two of the key upgrades. This one has always been kept in its case, never been gigged and has never left my climate controlled home jam space.

Upgrades that I did:
- Titanium string block inserts
- Axlabs tone claw locking spring claw
- FU Tones Brass Big Block
- FU Tones Silent springs
- FU Tones Trem Stopper
- Dunlop Strap Lock Buttons
All of the original hardware will be included

It comes in the factory hard shell case also in excellent condition.
* The truss rod cover is included. It was off for the recent setup *

SOLD TYD in CONUS, PayPal gift.

As far as trades goes here are a few items of interest-
- ESP V's -Alexi, Arrow
- BC Rich Pat O'Brien Icon V
- 2 channel Dual or Triple
- Uberschall

Any questions let me know. Thanks RT!

IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_3119.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3122.jpg
IMG_3123.jpg
IMG_3124.jpg
IMG_3125.jpg
IMG_3126.jpg
IMG_3127.jpg
IMG_3129.jpg

Last edited:
These and the first run are seriously great guitars, almost indistinguishable from Sammy’s ESP Custom Shop that they’re based on.

GLWTS!

Weekend bump before I pull it on Monday. Likely I will be leaving town next week for work and will not be around to ship this out to sometime. With that said if your riding the fence you've got 2 possibly 3 days left for me to ship it. Just saying!

Back