SOLD Nick Aldrich Cameron clone Marshall

Ampaddict

I’ve got a killer sounding Aldrich copy from Dawn of a dream a.k.a. Nick. This is a high-end late '69 Marshall Major copy of his modded Cameron Aldrich. It also has the Uberschall low end mod. (the red knob) He recently did a run-through on this amp and I’ve only put about an hour on it since. Screaming lead, tight and chunky -sounds great! NEW clip added.

$2100 + actual shipping…PayPal - Cash preferred but PM me your trade ideas. Interests are Gibson LP's (Historic +cash), Modded Marshalls, Monomyth, Diezel, Uberschall, Wizard...

Attachments

• tempImage0ALgMQ.png
    tempImage0ALgMQ.png
    14 MB · Views: 150
  • tempImageFkkPXt.png
    tempImageFkkPXt.png
    12.8 MB · Views: 154
  • tempImagePPphlE.png
    tempImagePPphlE.png
    11.6 MB · Views: 147
  • tempImagecbz8K8.png
    tempImagecbz8K8.png
    14.2 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_8684.jpeg
    IMG_8684.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Yeah this is a nuts deal that absolutely should move quickly. Nick just sold a 1.5 channel version with two pregains and two masters for $3600. I’d not let go of mine for less than $3k.

Also there’s way more gain available in these than the clip shared above. I was told mine is no different and it gets way more wild.

Yeah this is a nuts deal that absolutely should move quickly. Nick just sold a 1.5 channel version with two pregains and two masters for $3600. I’d not let go of mine for less than $3k.

Also there’s way more gain available in these than the clip shared above. I was told mine is no different and it gets way more wild.
NEW clip added vid shows setting. Volume is on 2 (not loud at all)

It's a 100 watt el34. I tried to retain as much of the original parts as I possibly could down to the wire. If you've ever played a really good old Marshall you will for sure understand.
This one is a killer, Nick. It’s got that raw vintage mojo that my modded Metropolis lacked

It's a 100 watt el34. I tried to retain as much of the original parts as I possibly could down to the wire. If you've ever played a really good old Marshall you will for sure understand.

That old enamel coated wire makes a difference in tone. You can’t solder it for shit but I’ve noticed a difference changing out cracking or stiff wire for new stuff.

That's one of the top 3 modded Marshall's I've owned. It's got that vintage '3D' thing in spades. Only reason I traded it to Todd was because I hadn't yet had a Morin, and Todd did...... my 72 Trem sounds almost the same as the Nick mod but the 72 was a bit bigger sounding. But I have to boost the 72 to get there...this one has it all built in.
We compared it to a nice 69 clone with all the right parts...Merren iron, synergy caps etc etc...and the real Marshall slayed it.

Back