Sold pending payment - Bogner Ecstasy 3534

gbsmusic

Brand new condition. I can't find any marks on it. Comes with boxes and paperwork. Sounds absolutely fantastic! The only reason I'm selling it is because my Bogner Atma is better for me and my little condo being able to scale down to 1 watt. The cabinet will be spendy to ship because the box is huge. That's why I put in the ad the cabinet is available. I'm actually happy to keep the cabinet but if you want it, it's here. $1800 F&F shipped for the head. I have hundreds of transactions between this forum The Gear Page and eBay. If you want more pictures just let me know and message me with any questions at all. I can ship right away the head is packed safe and ready to go.

I'm not interested in any trades.

Cabinet is on hold pending payment

Attachments

• 20220123_080702.jpg
    20220123_080702.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 65
  • 20220123_080611.jpg
    20220123_080611.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 52
  • 20220124_083537.jpg
    20220124_083537.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 35
  • 20220124_083825.jpg
    20220124_083825.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I know I know I just posted "my humble rig" in the Rigtalk forum, I am laughing too. Brand new condition. I can't find any marks on it. Comes with boxes and paperwork. Sounds absolutely fantastic! The only reason I'm selling it is because my Bogner Atma is better for me and my little condo being able to scale down to 1 watt. The cabinet will be spendy to ship because the box is huge. That's why I put in the ad the cabinet is available. I'm actually happy to keep the cabinet but if you want it it's here. $1900 F&F shipped for the head. I have hundreds of transactions between this forum The Gear Page and eBay. If you want more pictures just let me know and message me with any questions at all. The cabinet would be $500 F&F plus shipping.
Sorry about that 😂😂😂 GLWTS

Sorry about that 😂😂😂 GLWTS
You did nothing wrong🤣🤣🤣 I did not anticipate the fact that I would like the Atma it works for my condo. Don't get me wrong the Ecstasy sounds a lot better but for what I'm using in my condo I just can't do the volume that I want with the Ecstasy. I get a knock on the walls of my condo when I turn it up lol. What's even funnier is my mom and dad live next to me. But I told them to Bang on the wall if it's too loud and they have

Last edited:
One of the worst mistakes I ever made, was getting rid of my old Bogner 101B with the MM transformers (around a 98-ish model I believe). The prices on those have gone way up lately and they are bringing way more than I'd want to spend on one, so I was looking into these little 3534's there for a while. Just to scratch that "itch". LOL However, lately I've been on a self imposed moratorium on spending so that puts me out of the running.

That being said... Great price on this! I'm really surprised it hasn't sold yet!

Free bump!

One of the worst mistakes I ever made, was getting rid of my old Bogner 101B with the MM transformers (around a 98-ish model I believe). The prices on those have gone way up lately and they are bringing way more than I'd want to spend on one, so I was looking into these little 3534's there for a while. Just to scratch that "itch". LOL However, lately I've been on a self imposed moratorium on spending so that puts me out of the running.

That being said... Great price on this! I'm really surprised it hasn't sold yet!

Free bump!
Believe me I'm surprised too. Thank you

Free bump!
You brought me good luck with your comment👍🤘

Back