Sold

imzadimark

I have went darkside and going digital so my beloved Bogner must go. I bought it used a couple of years ago.
Loaded with JJ EL34s. 100 watt. Per Bogner it's a 2007. Someone in my band thinks they are cute and ripped off the bottom of the G, so now
you will be buying my "Boaner". Amp has some knicks & tears. I tried to capture everything with pics best I could. Still in really good condition, just not sitting in the bedroom clean.
Can always send more specific pics by request. Sounds killer as it should. No mechanical issues.
I work in shipping and receiving at my company so I will pack the hell out of it. Footswitch included.
$1900 Paypal & shipped.

Feel free to ask any questions. I have been on here for a long time, just don't post much. I have a couple of smooth transactions over the years.
Thanks,
Mark

I really thought I priced this to sell. Anyone have any feedback or advice? Or is it just a slow market?
Thanks, Mark

Its tough out there man, especially on the XTC's. 101's used to go for 2500 used and 2300 was considered a screaming deal. Classics go for around the same some a little more. I've seen one or two priced in the stratosphere at 2900 but it'll sit for a year or more at that price with this market. 20ths have been going for 2500 and up. Kinda sucks for a $4500 amp new.

I ended up just trading mine off for something I wanted to try. I figured at these prices I can get another one on the cheap. Good luck.

The market is slow right now.....no question. I recently traded a really nice guitar for another one as I couldn't get a bite on it.

GLWS

You guys aren't kidding. Looks like a great time to buy a used amp. Im using a Fractal now sooooo ☹️
Bump for price drop

Back