Stop bumping your SOLD items, and making discussion threads! How about we LOCK them when SOLD.. WTF.

napalmdeath

Sorry folks, but I don't get the thought process of people bumping their thread to the top with a sold reply bump. It's senseless, and only pushes other peoples' threads that are trying to sell an item further to the bottom, and when several idiots do it, a person's thread can land on page 2. Use common sense people, and have respect for people still selling. Change your title to SOLD and be done with it! It's not difficult to comprehend.

Last edited:
Yeah, we've discussed this previously in this section.

My response was that it's not-so-bad; it's rarely more than one in a day and most days it's none.

Change your title to SOLD and be done with it! It's not difficult to comprehend.
Funny, just today someone posted "Sold", bumping his ad to the top of the list and failed to change the sale status in its title.

Double whammy, you think? Nooo... it was a triple whammy 'cause I'd asked him to read the rules in a post I made to that very thread a month ago. :dunno:

Even better when other people continue to post in the ad thread -- even when the title shows "SOLD" or "KEEPING", etc.
:jerkit:

900524C6-0CCE-47CA-9411-5BDDD2169EAC.jpeg

I don’t have time to do that guys. I prefer seeing the classifieds as on topic as possible without any distractions or nonsense…however…it’s a forum and people post shit so…

Back