Struck a deal with Jet City

Working on that now there are a few ways to go with it. I can make the crunch channel the Brown eye which will change the lead channel a bit more like a Soldano modded marshall.

Hi Dave, Just wanted to ask what price would be for JCA20H with BE mod for UK 240 volts, including shipping to UK.
Congratulations on striking the deal with Jet City also.
Many Thanks, John

Price for the head is 499.00 if you want the saturation switch its 50.00 more. Shipping via post is about 100.00

Hi Dave, Thanks for your quick reply, greatly appreciated. I trust it's just a matter of contacting Tone Merchants to place may order ?.

Thanks for your time and help, Cheers John.

Just got off the phone with Rob at Tone Merchants and ordered a Jet City 20w head with the BE mod, saturation switch, and the FX loop. Should be here early next week!

I have a feeling this is going to cost me an extra 3k down the road. Can we all say MARSHA ?

Chuck

Seitz333":2jb76t8l said:
Just got off the phone with Rob at Tone Merchants and ordered a Jet City 20w head with the BE mod, saturation switch, and the FX loop. Should be here early next week!

I have a feeling this is going to cost me an extra 3k down the road. Can we all say MARSHA ?

Chuck
Exactly what I want :rock: How much was it?

CaseyCor":19jwzazd said:
Seitz333":19jwzazd said:

Chuck
Exactly what I want :rock: How much was it?

should be about 750 with all mods and upgrades I believe.

Back