Stupid clickbait thread title + YouTube video - any meaningful discussion = fuck off

jdel77

People who post an obvious clickbait title with a pasted YouTube video and sweet fuck all else are a waste of bandwidth. What is the point? Why do this? You don’t have the mental faculties required to present an opinion or interpretation?

The point of discussing something is to actually present a supported viewpoint or argument and engage in the skill of verbal fencing.

Anything otherwise is lazy, argumentative and indicative of the mental inadequacies of the poster. I mean, paster.

It’s the equivalent of fools who wear T-shirts with enormous printed brandnames on them. Muppets.

Soyjack, LOL.
Had to google that.
Did you mean: soyjaks

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

It represents a stereotypical "Soyboy" as implied by its gaping mouth, glasses, stubble, excited expression, and baldness

How many of you look like this? ^^^^^ \:D/

SOYJAK DUDE | Funny phone wallpaper, Memes, Meme template

People who post an obvious clickbait title with a pasted YouTube video and sweet fuck all else are a waste of bandwidth. What is the point? Why do this? You don’t have the mental faculties required to present an opinion or interpretation?

The point of discussing something is to actually present a supported viewpoint or argument and engage in the skill of verbal fencing.

Anything otherwise is lazy, argumentative and indicative of the mental inadequacies of the poster. I mean, paster.

It’s the equivalent of fools who wear T-shirts with enormous printed brandnames on them. Muppets.
Same goes for people who do nothing but drop in here every week or two and do nothing but insult and troll people.

:ROFLMAO:

Is this where I post my YouTube video ?

I get what you’re saying but I think the goal is to post something controversial or thought provoking in order to get a conversation started. And to just see if it will take —no point in writing an essay only to watch float to the dustbin of RT.

Eh, if it’s worth discussing it’ll get brought up again.
Too often it’s the videos from the same YouTube channel, rinse and repeat…

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Its always funny to watch a dem write about meaningful discussion, being lazy and showing signs of mental inadequacies..
There are 15-20 threads on the first page of OT General alone you could try to disprove with your verbal fencing tactics, why wouldn't you choose to pick one and disprove it?
Should be easy, you know, all of it being mis information and all.. You state that the point of discussing something is to actually present a supported viewpoint, but you don't present any supported viewpoint. You just engage in silly drive by observations without meeting any of the criteria that you yourself set for everyone else..
Better hurry and do it while you can, Trump is gonna shut down the internet for everyone who is a democrat as soon as he is elected back into office.. I heard it on "The View" and CNN in the same hour. :LOL:
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...
Hordes of locust's, earthquakes and famine..
Democrat cities will be burned to the ground..
Trump will use democrat tears to run new hydroelectric power plants..
And he will use the Russian military to round up democrats and put them in ovens!
Oh..
And he will tweet incessantly!
Long, mean ones!

Last edited:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Its always funny to watch a dem write about meaningful discussion, being lazy and showing signs of mental inadequacies..
There are 15-20 threads on the first page of OT General alone you could try to disprove with your verbal fencing tactics, why wouldn't you choose to pick one and disprove it?
Should be easy, you know, all of it being mis information and all.. You state that the point of discussing something is to actually present a supported viewpoint, but you don't present any supported viewpoint. You just engage in silly drive by observations without meeting any of the criteria that you yourself set for everyone else..
Better hurry and do it while you can, Trump is gonna shut down the internet for everyone who is a democrat as soon as he is elected back into office.. I heard it on "The View" and CNN in the same hour. :LOL:
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...
Hordes of locust's, earthquakes and famine..
Democrat cities will be burned to the ground..
Trump will use democrat tears to run new hydroelectric power plants..
And he will use the Russian military to round up democrats and put them in ovens!
Oh..
And he will tweet incessantly!
Long, mean ones!
Well in jdels defense he isn’t really a dem….

Exactly. I have thought this myself. Couldn't have said it better.

Back