Synergy

The design of E1, E2 and rack mount power amp are pretty much set (very classy look).

For the Syn20 and Syn50 heads and combos, we have not yet finalized the look and would love to hear some your guys suggestions. So what do YOU guys think?

With a name like 'Synergy', I'd resist the temptation to have a terribly flashy look (lightning bolt font, neon lighting, etc). I always dug the simplicity/slight vintage of the Egnater stuff, but this should be its own thing.
So, how do you do vintage and modern? I might have to mockup something in 3D.

Something like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 7,555
Nice

One more question: will the legacy Egnater dual-modules be considered 'Synergy' going forward, or are those designs (TD, BMAN, SL, SL2, SL2X, VX, EG3/4, EG5, etc) discontinued?

SynergyAmps":3vd2bx81 said:
Something like this

would it be alright if this is used to update the Grailtone MTS forum logo? I and probably some other folks are submitting a new logo to admin over there to remove the Randall association from the current logo...

The logo may include Synergy, MTS, Modular Amps....and/or the like

SynergyAmps":r11ll9h2 said:
Something like this

Thats really classy ,I like it .

for looks i think it would be cool if you could offer perhaps two different looks for 2 different customers.

Maybe something Classic like the Egnater mod 50 .w black sides white top and bottom

then a Modern look with the All Black and chrome logos , silver piping .

Just an idea but that seemed to be a huge request of the Egnater amps make them sleek all black.

Just Ideas

All Synergy amps will be built in the U.S.
We are now deciding on the main look but since these are all made here, you will have custom tolex, piping and grille options - all available within one week of ordering!

any rack or custom shell options? Say a headshell that will hold an older M4 or an E2? or one of the amps able to rack with a pre?

We like the headshell that can house an M4 or E2 and power amp idea very much! We'll make some as see how they look.

The E2 will probably be named SYN2 and E1 renamed SYN1 (makes more sense we think).

No pricing yet - we promise to disclose as soon as we ourselves know. We have specific targets and hope to get there.

SYN1, SYN2 and SYN5050 are all done and going through serious testing. SYN50 in full development and then onto the SYN20. We REALLY want to get this right so will always err on the side of caution.

Actively working with all Synergy partners to finalize all preamps. Lots of plates spinning...

I have built a headshell for my RM50 that has space for my Rm4. I have not yet fitted the RM4 into the head because of weight but I will soon as the idea of 6 channels is nice. My bulky contraption would be far less refined than Synergy's solution. I also use the Rm50 cabinet for a 1x12 with an attenuated Eminence speaker. The open amp slot acts as a front port and allows some if those rear speaker frequencies to come out front. I'll be shrinking that open slot size a bit. It's perfect for a two mic setup

really looking forward to seeing what it can become

This is great news, really looking forward to seeing the results!

I hope that there will be a "COD"/Dumble/trainwreck module from one of the Synergy partners. That was one of the best modules I had ever heard. Really well done!

I know its early but will you guys be at the LA amp show this weekend , obviously not with product but discussing some of the modules in works etc .

On Saturday at 4pm I'll be in the Friedman booth.
Ask for Avi. I'll be happy to answer all questions.

We really don't want to show before we are 100% BUT if enough of you want to see the E1, E2 and power amp - I may even arrange a demo at show closing.

PLEASE keep in mind that all modules are now being tweaked - including hardware - but if you want proof of life - I think you will be satisfied.

I hope Dave Friedman will consider doing a module for one of his lower gain amps as well. IE; Dirty Shirley or Buxom Betty

Back