Terrorist Attack At The Crocus Concert Hall In Moscow

Couldn't happen to a nicer country. As Ukranians survey their ruined cities and their innocent dead from Russian attacks on their homes I can't help but think they will be glad to see Moscow burn.

As Ukranians survey their ruined cities and their innocent dead from Russian attacks on their homes I can't help but think they will be glad to see Moscow burn.
What's that saying you like so much, "Fuck around and find out?"...Maybe the penis playing piano comedian should not have listened to "Boris" and instead signed the peace deal in March 2022.

What's that saying you like so much, "Fuck around and find out?"...Maybe the penis playing piano comedian should not have listened to "Boris" and instead signed the peace deal in March 2022.
Maybe he should have said get f'd you murdering POS Putin I'll see hung upside down and beaten until your intestines come out of your mouth ala Mussolini.

I'd laugh if Moscow was razed to the ground after what they have done.
You realize it's a large city and most of the people living there have nothing to do with decisions about Ukraine right? You're being the Australian equivalent of a muslim cheering after a terror attack against one of their western enemies.

Basically what @Floyd Eye said was right on the money. People watching a concert. Not cool.

You realize it's a large city and most of the people living there have nothing to do with decisions about Ukraine right? You're being the Australian equivalent of a muslim cheering after a terror attack against one of their western enemies.

Basically what @Floyd Eye said was right on the money. People watching a concert. Not cool.
They support their leader or are too gutless to take him out... it's on them. Either rise up and take out that fucker Putin or be responsible for leaving him there.

Death to Russia, China and North Korea. Axis of evil.

They support their leader or are too gutless to take him out... it's on them. Either rise up and take out that fucker Putin or be responsible for leaving him there.
Don't be so cold hearted. What if some kids are injured? They responsible too? Or some dude just selling snacks to make ends meet, guess he should've become an assassin instead of a peanut salesman. You still sound like the western version of a muslim cheering after a terror attack against the west. It's not a good look. You're being too harsh.

Back