The end of the world?!

I think because of the implications of such actions. Ya know, like WWIII.
Yeah but the Temple Institute isn't a government organization, it's an organization of religious people who aspire to have a temple there and carry out those bible sacrifices. I don't really view that as "extremist". They aren't making violent revolution for it.

Yeah but the Temple Institute isn't a government organization, it's an organization of religious people who aspire to have a temple there and carry out those bible sacrifices. I don't really view that as "extremist". They aren't making violent revolution for it.
Extremist only to the extent they covertly or overtly advocate the rebuilding of the temple on the dome of the rock without Muslim acquiescence. Because it’s so controversial, seems that they should tread lightly.

It'd be interesting to see the Vatican be useful for a change, noting Catholocism's starkly differing views on the bringing of the end times. The weird fetishism certain Protestant sects seem to have for Judgement Day is a pretty good reason to declare said sects as terrorist groups.

If you wanna bring the end times about, how about you fuck off and live in a cave instead

Hey Rome, do something for a change. Get pissed off. And stop fucking kids, jesus christ guys

Like I know some lovely people who are Christians, but man the pious slop some of them get on with is enough to give me a case of fucking stigmata.

On the contrary, I have family members who are devout members of the United Church. And they're damned good people.

Like, I may be neurodivergent, but you're just plain fucked.
No reason to lose your shit, just because you don't know any Christians.

:ROFLMAO:

It'd be interesting to see the Vatican be useful for a change, noting Catholocism's starkly differing views on the bringing of the end times. The weird fetishism certain Protestant sects seem to have for Judgement Day is a pretty good reason to declare said sects as terrorist groups.

If you wanna bring the end times about, how about you fuck off and live in a cave instead

Hey Rome, do something for a change. Get pissed off. And stop fucking kids, jesus christ guys
Well that's bullshit right there.

Some of us protestants still subscribe to the verse "no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. And since you don’t know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert"

Anyone saying they know when the second coming or Armageddon is going to happen is essentially a false prophet.

It's ok to privately watch events unfold and be on your guard though... as the verse says.

We only need to be constantly ready per the parable of the brides and the lamps.

Extremist only to the extent they covertly or overtly advocate the rebuilding of the temple on the dome of the rock without Muslim acquiescence.
Explain to me how one religion should have to get the express consent of another religion in order to fully practice that religion?

Explain to me how one religion should have to get the express consent of another religion in order to fully practice that religion?
Well if the Muslims think they can kill non Muslims per their blasphemous book they need my consent mate ;-) so there's that.

Well that's bullshit right there.

Some of us protestants still subscribe to the verse "no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. And since you don’t know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert"

Anyone saying they know when the second coming or Armageddon is going to happen is essentially a false prophet.

It's ok to privately watch events unfold and be on your guard though... as the verse says.

We only need to be constantly ready per the parable of the brides and the lamps.
I made the point of saying specific sects for a reason.

There are a plethora of Protestant sects who aren't fetishizing mass death, my relatives included.

Just cause someone might believe doomsday events are near doesn't make them extremist.
Don't put words in my mouth. I never even used the word 'extremist.'

Also, I never mocked people who think the world might end, even scientists think that.

I'm condemning the people who want it to end.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never even used the word 'extremist.'

Also, I never mocked people who think the world might end, even scientists think that.

I'm condemning the people who want it to end.
You used the word terrorist to refer to people who believe end times events are hear. That is extremist language. Now I called you an extremist.

Back