The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

You mean the scammer from The Guitar Guru network Keith Beres is now listing on gbase.com? The same The Guitar Guru Network and Keith Beres that scammed people with the drop shipping bs on reverb for years? In no way am I creating this post to just make keywords for google to pick up on.

I think he means that scammer from The Guitar Guru network, Keith Beres. He's now listing on gbase.com? The same The Guitar Guru Network and Keith Beres that scammed people with the drop shipping bs on reverb for years? In no way am I responding to your post to just make keywords for google to pick up on.

I think he means that scammer from The Guitar Guru network, Keith Beres. He's now listing on gbase.com? The same The Guitar Guru Network and Keith Beres that scammed people with the drop shipping bs on reverb for years? In no way am I responding to your post to just make keywords for google to pick up on.
Ohhhhhhh okay Keith and Suzanne Beres. I got it now. On gbase.com. Kinda shocked they are letting The Guitar Guru Network sell on their platform after all the scams that went down on Reverb!

Keith Beres scam reverb gbase dickless scamming piece of shit The Guitar Guru Network cucked drop shipping fake listing fake tracking number chlamydia buyer beware The Guitar Guru Network erectile dysfunction

Keith Beres Suzanne lousy piece of shit scumbag reverb fucknut loser Keith Beres eats shit from a dead donkey's maggot infested rectum fake tracking scam artist crackhead Keith Beres blows goats while scamming people with fake tracking Reverb Keith Beres bag of dicks Keith Beres high on methamphetamine Guitar Guru Network shut down by Reverb Facebook bad reviews Keith Beres ripoff con artist homosexual swallows galoot Keith Beres Guitar Guru Network bad Google reviews Keith Beres ladyboy lover Guitar Guru network Suzanne go fuck yourself

That Guitar Guru Network?

Last edited:
He sent me a direct text Saturday for a 'Rare Diezel' head he picked up. I have not bought anything from him for years. I think it was just one purchase 3 or 4 years a go

He sent me a direct text Saturday for a 'Rare Diezel' head he picked up. I have not bought anything from him for years. I think it was just one purchase 3 or 4 years a go
He did that to me too when I was looking for my first PS-2. He kept sending me messages "just came in" "Guess what just showed up". Knowing he never had them, that's a con/fraud if there ever was.

Well, at least you guys are getting equipment messages, this is what I just received from Keith:
keith_text.jpeg

The content of the video is the point. Try watching instead of complaining.
Isn’t this whole post anchored in “complaining”?
That guy is obsessed with the Fortin standby switch, which in turn made a lot of dude’s waste valuable playing time messing with their standby switches.
Hey!!.. WAIT, I’ve got a new complaint...💟
There’s nothing wrong with the switches!!
Power it up to play it instead of “complain” about the standby switch and suddenly the amp makes sound.
Now I’m complaining..

Last edited:
Isn’t this whole post anchored in “complaining”?
That guy is obsessed with the Fortin standby switch, which in turn made a lot of dude’s waste valuable playing time messing with their standby switches.
Hey!!.. WAIT, I’ve got a new complaint...💟
There’s nothing wrong with the switches!!
Power it up to play it instead of “complain” about the standby switch and suddenly the amp makes sound.
Now I’m complaining..
🙄

Damn, I recently got a great deal on a one of a kind guitar. The guitar is so badass. I’m glad I didn’t see this thread first… I guess I got lucky.

Double taxation. Should be illegal.
Thats everywhere, not just Reverb. Ebay, or even private sales through PayPal gets you a 1099. It's Biden's brainchild, not Reverb's. It used to be a $20,000 threshold would have to be claimed as income, Biden, and his infinite wisdom, changed it to $600. Really Fucks us little guys.

Keith Beres scam reverb gbase dickless scamming piece of shit The Guitar Guru Network cucked drop shipping fake listing fake tracking number chlamydia buyer beware The Guitar Guru Network erectile dysfunction

bump

Back