The MSM is disgusting!

xzyryabx":17aaap6h said:
Your really don't like black ppl huh?
Any particular reason?

Our friend, across the pond said NO SUCH THING about not liking Black people.

Typical Libtard you must be, to attempt to put words in people's mouths so you can attack them.
The racist word is LONG LOST DEAD because you ppl have overworked & overused it ANYWHERE you can. Fuckwits who haven't a social clue.

I 100% believe you owe Picasso an apology for such an accusation. I can put shit, hang shit, stir & giggle BUT I draw the line at this outrageous behaviour by liberals. Totally & utterly disgusting behaviour any way you couch it.

WGAF":2kl2xj41 said:
xzyryabx":2kl2xj41 said:
Any particular reason?

Our friend, across the pond said NO SUCH THING about not liking Black people.

Typical Libtard you must be, to attempt to put words in people's mouths so you can attack them.
The racist word is LONG LOST DEAD because you ppl have overworked & overused it ANYWHERE you can. Fuckwits who haven't a social clue.

I 100% believe you owe Picasso an apology for such an accusation. I can put shit, hang shit, stir & giggle BUT I draw the line at this outrageous behaviour by liberals. Totally & utterly disgusting behaviour any way you couch it.

Thanks my friend but I can handle the ugly guitar avatar guy, liberals don't like facts about the matter, plain and simple.

Picasso":3k5lc351 said:
xzyryabx":3k5lc351 said:
Any particular reason?

No, just pointing out the MSM narrative. Do you have white guilt?

Nope.
Just that a lot of your posts seem to hint strongly at that.
Just trying to figure out whose who on this board.

xzyryabx":yzhpmet9 said:
Any particular reason?
YOUY ARE A MAD DAMN DUMB YOU KNOW IT -- IDIOT!!!
Our resident Picasso is the Guardian as Picasso has adopted a black child - [period.]

Stick a shovel in it. :)

xzyryabx":20gm0x1h said:

and what the fuck does that mean, are you a RT cop? If you want to know more, I support YOUR president and I support my Prime Minister and I don't support the MSM who feeds liberal biased bullshit to people like you who lap it up. So, don't look at my posts, ignore me and keep your liberal talking points bullshit to yourself.

xzyryabx":166h2mnj said:
Nope.
Just that a lot of your posts seem to hint strongly at that.

What kind of moron are you?

"Hint strongly" = Your skewed perception pal. :thumbsdown:

Who's who on this board? Use your libtard brain as it's quite obvious.
If you check our posts you'll know just as much about us as we know about you. Seems fair doesn't it? :cheers:

I can see you list your location as Boston, I didn't know the Boston strangler was still alive.
I say you're the Boston strangler as you're strangling your cock so hard the blood to your brain isn't getting there, clearly. :shocked: :shocked:

Please, by all means come and join us in OT :thumbsup: BUT IF you're going to accuse people with such liberal tactical attacks you can just FUCK OFF & I mean that. :thumbsdown:

I've read over the last couple days too the suppression of this story. I also think it's slim to say someone doesn't like black people cuz they are a concerned citizen about censorship or identity politics in the media.

The MSM is editorial bullshit...and a lot of people are realizing this more than ever.

crwnedblasphemy":osx8mp1p said:
I've read over the last couple days too the suppression of this story. I also think it's slim to say someone doesn't like black people cuz they are a concerned citizen about censorship or identity politics in the media.

The MSM is editorial bullshit...and a lot of people are realizing this more than ever.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

xzyryabx":3dwy4uaq said:
Any particular reason?

I think the Op was just pointing out the Medias recurring double standard when they refuse to report on egregious crimes when it doesn't fit their narrative.

spliffsperlunk":36l9tn18 said:
xzyryabx":36l9tn18 said:
Any particular reason?

I think the Op was just pointing out the Medias recurring double standard when they refuse to report on egregious crimes when it doesn't fit their narrative.

Exactly....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Liberals are so indoctranated they can't think logically. I'm so tired of all the black on white crime that goes unreported. Acoording to the liberals blacks can't be racist . Yet I see packs of the assholes attacking defenseless white people just for being white. But somehow that isn't racist

Back