The new Johnny Bravo Overdrive ???

griff10672

started working on the graphics template for the new Johnny Bravo OD .....

what do you think .... showing my age ?

1707355441250.png

Maybe it needs to be the Matador edition since Greg is dressed like he's about to fight a bull in that photo.

Maybe it needs to be the Matador edition since Greg is dressed like he's about to fight a bull in that photo.
But He " fits the Suit " or jacket .... I actually forget what they say ... I haven't seen that episode since I made my kids binge watch every episode with me when they were young

But He " fits the Suit " or jacket .... I actually forget what they say ... I haven't seen that episode since I made my kids binge watch every episode with me when they were young
My old man did that to me growing up. Either take a nap or watch another episode of the Waltons. I watched a lot of Waltons, lol.

friggin Waltons ...... lol ....... that was my Mom's show
It was almost as bad as being relegated to cold winter nights watching re-runs of Quantum Leap when I lived at my grandpa's place while going to tech school cause that what was on the rabbit ears. i'd rather have watched the waltons. When I wanted to piss grandpa off I turned on Family Matters and he would demand it be changed. He hated Steve Urkel, lol!

Back