This one is for RSM....after wife asks for a divorce......the husband takes matters into his own hands....

Easier said than done........once your wife becomes "NOT HAPPY" and those words are uttered by your wife let me know how it works out for you.
10+ years happily married and counting.
I got "the one".
Not every marriage is a clusterfuck.
However technically i should be divorced twice in the 80's & 90's.
When my wife [20 yrs younger] suggest we get a place together i replied "i don't think that would be a good idea at all".
Based that reply on past relatonships. With good cause lol.
However i was wrong. Nothing ventured nothing gained its been a once in a lifetime adventure.
If you do what you always done you'll get what you always got.

Easier said than done........once your wife becomes "NOT HAPPY" and those words are uttered by your wife let me know how it works out for you.
I immediately respond with the other angry woman statement "I'M OVER IT!!!!" and then laugh at her and the situation ceases to be a problem.

Have kids? make sure they're yours. Mine are.

Happening for decades, no wonder many women don't want mandatory paternity tests.

Last edited:
Happy wife.

Happy life.

:cool:
That only works if you can control the other person's interpretation and definition of Happiness. May the odds forever be in your favor.

Here are the latest Divorce Statistics...the only reason the first time divorce rates are trending down in 2023 is because people are not getting married. Hence the tears from the divorce attorneys.

https://www.kleinattorneys.com/exploring-the-latest-trends-in-us-divorce-data-2023-insights/

Divorce is a common issue in today’s world, and many couples face the tough decision of ending their marriages. Over the years, divorce rates in the United States have gone up and down, reflecting changes in how society sees marriage. In 2023, the latest data shows that while divorce rates have gone down a bit, they’re still higher than in earlier years. Let’s take a closer look at the current facts and trends about divorce in the US.
A Gradual Decline in Divorce Rates
In the early 1970s, as various states introduced no-fault divorce laws, divorce rates surged in the United States, making divorce easier. Since then, rates have slowly dropped. Recent data shows around 35-50% of first marriages end in divorce. This means that while rates have steadied somewhat, nearly half of first marriages still grapple with dissolution.
Second Marriages and Their Unique Struggles
One striking trend in divorce data revolves around second marriages. Couples who choose to remarry often face distinct challenges, which is evident in the higher divorce rate of 60-70+%. This significant increase in the likelihood of divorce in second marriages can be attributed to various factors, including blended family dynamics, lingering emotional baggage from previous relationships, and the pressures of adjusting to a new partner’s lifestyle.

In 2023, the United States continues to see complex trends in divorce rates, with an overall decline. First marriages still end in divorce at a rate of approximately 35-50%, while second marriages face an even higher likelihood of dissolution, ranging from 60-70% or more. To understand what drives these rates, we need to explore the factors behind them. These insights can fuel discussions on how to actively support and fortify marriages.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm
Happy wife.

Happy life.

:cool:
My ex-wife said that all the time.

Of course, I had to play the "guessing game" several times a day, every day, aka: "guess why I'm not happy now". the reasons were in constant flux.

As an added bonus, when I didn't play the guessing game, it was called "emotional abuse".

You can't win or lose if you don't play. She finally divorced me when she realized I wasn't playing any of those games...took her a few years though

Of course, I had to play the "guessing game" several times a day, every day, aka: "guess why I'm not happy now". the reasons were in constant flux.

As an added bonus, when I didn't play the guessing game, it was called "emotional abuse".

You can't win or lose if you don't play. She finally divorced me when she realized I wasn't playing any of those games...took her a few years though
I think every man thought they knew their wives when they got married. The old saying you never divorce the woman you married. Not to mention the influence of social media on the female minds of today.

Spoiler Alert: :geek:

Women do not know what they want.

They are all waiting for a man to tell them what they want.

Reactions: rsm
Spoiler Alert: :geek:

Women do not know what they want.

They are all waiting for a man to tell them what they want.
Until the woman construes the man telling them what they want as psychological abuse................this will always be the woman's prerogative of where and when she pulls the trigger. Unfortunately this is today's reality.

Women are a pain in the ass. The trick is finding a hot one that's less of a pain in the ass than you are and which you can deal with without resorting to nastiness or violence. In my case I picked a hot one that is nearly as violent as I am. Smoking hot and she changed the water pump in my van while I was at work one day. Also she rebuilt my entire HVAC system, modded the new furnace ( AC coil and heat kit and whatever other shit is in there) to fit in the existing box so she wouldn't have to make a new plenum, helped me roof the house and is currently gutting another house I bought next door. A week ago she had an emergency appendectomy and today she is hanging drywall. Did I mention she's hot as fuck ?

Don't get me wrong, she's still a dumb bitch. They all are. But she makes me happy, probably more than I make her happy. And she don't complain much.

Back