Tom Anderson Angel Sparkle Black Fade

Candiria

This one hurts. Tom Anderson Angel in Sheer Black Surf. Story below the pictures if you're interested. Nothing wrong outside of a couple small dings that are pictured.

$4,100 Shipped PayPal F&F

No Trades.

More references on Reverb:

https://reverb.com/shop/gabes-gear-depot-1

I custom spec'd this in 2017 through Brian's Guitars. It was the first guitar to incorporate the sparkle finish over a fade, which I felt added something special.

You can see the sparkle up close, but it's very small flakes so it's subdued, looking like a normal fade from a couple feet away. Under light though the sparkles pop, and make it very unique looking.

I love this guitar, and I never thought I would be selling it. However, it has a really bright and spanky tone to it. This gives it great clarity, but I just prefer the beefier tone of shorter scale or neck-thru guitars to the snap of a 25.5" bolt on.

Spec Sheet is pictured for more details, and you can also look up the serial number on Anderson's website. Comes with the original hardshell case, keys, and Allen wrenches for the truss rod, bridge, and Dimarzio pole pieces.

Modifications are Dimarzio Super3 bridge and Liquifire neck, and a 3 way switch with Push/Pull splitter.

The weird looking bump in the pics is a reflection of overhead lighting.

Two small dings/marks that I've pictured and circled. You can only really see them at certain angles. I couldn't find anything else and really no buckle rash either. I tried to get a good view of the back, the sparkles on the plain black though are much more noticable and make it a little difficult to get a clear photograph.

Back