Tone Craft Studio - Some fine ToneX captures

ddt

Hi everybody,

I wanted to introduce my humble website containing quality ToneX profile sets of some popular, but also unique and rare stuff.

http://www.tonecraftstudio.com

The Tone Craft Studio shop is small but it's growing every week with another juicy amp or pedal being added. What you'll find there now:

1. Three competitive sets of ADA MP-1 IK Multimedia ToneX profiles of the most popular patches out there.
2. Lot's of heavy distortion pedals profiles, great for heavy, thrash and death metal as well as for rock.
3. Low and high gain amps profiles, such as Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 401, Blackstar Club HT 50 or low gain stuff like vintage tube amp Bogen CHA 33 w/ nice Chris Rea subset or an underdog Monoprice 15 W, great for cleans, blues, classic rock, etc.
4. Some cool fuzz stuff or rare ProCo Rat R2DU pack, aka Rack Rat.

What's coming?
1. Large profile pack of legendary Ampeg V-2, brace!
2. Peavey Ultra 120 Tonex pack
3. A pack of various overdrive pedal profiles

Hope you find my ToneX profiles interesting and useful in your setup, no matter if it's a recording studio or live rig.

P.S.: All profiles are exclusive and original and made by me in my small studio.

Thank you
ddt

Dude, this is SolicitudeOfSound's sub-forum.

You can have your own if you like; just let me know and I'll get admin to create it for you.

Give me the sub-forum's intended title and I'll organise it for you and move this thread there as a sticky / introductory one.

Dude, this is SolicitudeOfSound's sub-forum.

You can have your own if you like; just let me know and I'll get admin to create it for you.

Give me the sub-forum's intended title and I'll organise it for you and move this thread there as a sticky / introductory one.
Oops, I may have gotten confused where to put this. What do you think the new thread should be placed? Subforum name - ideas? And yeah, that would be great if the post can stick around!

No worries mate.

You could've just placed it in the main "Rig-Talk" sub-forum, but hold your horses; I'll put a request for your sub-forum in.

It could be anywhere from a few hours to a few days 'til it's created. Once that's done I'll move this thread there and make it the introductory sticky.

I'll make the sub-forum title, "Tone Craft Studio" and it'll be placed in the Profiles / Presets / IRs sub-forum.

If you'd prefer another name just let me know here in this thread and I'll change it.

No worries mate.

You could've just placed it in the main "Rig-Talk" sub-forum, but hold your horses; I'll put a request for your sub-forum in.

It could be anywhere from a few hours to a few days 'til it's created. Once that's done I'll move this thread there and make it the introductory sticky.

I'll make the sub-forum title, "Tone Craft Studio" and it'll be placed in the Profiles / Presets / IRs sub-forum.

If you'd prefer another name just let me know here in this thread and I'll change it.
Fantastic, that's perfect! Thank you so much for your help.

1985 Marshall Lead 12 5005 Full ToneX Pack Now For Download Now + Freebie! Classic Plexi Vibes At Your Fingertips!
https://www.tonecraftstudio.com/product/classic-brit-lead-12-marshall-lead-12-based-tonex-model
ClassicBritLead12.png

Back