Torpedo C.A.B

EyesOfTheSouth

Getting married and moving in a new house in 2 weeks..........so no more blasting the amp all night :LOL: :LOL:

I'm looking for the best possible headphone solution for late night jamming. My idea is to get the C.A.B. and use the headphone out with my Bogner Red pedal. The C.A.B is a lot of coin for headphone jamming.....but if the sound quality is there, it would be worth it to me. Just wondering if anyone has the C.A.B. and uses it this way? I've read plenty about its recording uses but nothing about its silent jamming applications.

I would say go for it. If it is anything like the Live you will luv it. It made my amps sound so good through headphones I went back to amp and pedals, sold the Axe II and not jones'n for the AXe II at all.

EyesOfTheSouth":s45ooqd7 said:
Getting married and moving in a new house in 2 weeks..........so no more blasting the amp all night :LOL: :LOL:

I'm looking for the best possible headphone solution for late night jamming. My idea is to get the C.A.B. and use the headphone out with my Bogner Red pedal. The C.A.B is a lot of coin for headphone jamming.....but if the sound quality is there, it would be worth it to me. Just wondering if anyone has the C.A.B. and uses it this way? I've read plenty about its recording uses but nothing about its silent jamming applications.

Watch this vid at 9:45 for the exact setup you want to use!

Back