Torpedo CAB is Awesome!

Erik Ekholm

Hi guys! I just got my Torpedo CAB delivered today with Fedex! Thank for the speedy delivery!
I bought the stomp-box together with the Wall Of Sound in the special offer!

About 7 months ago I first tried the PI-free plug-in and was blown away, I instantly bought the MODERN styled plug and I have used that in almost every guitar track since! You can hear it in my latest album on Spotify and iTunes!

I am a TV and media composer and my music has been in many productions such as The Dark Knight Rises, True Blood, Last Resort, Top Gear, Castle, Scandal, and Greys Anatomy to name just a few. My Torpedo CAB now has a permanent place on my rocking ENGL amp, I'm never removing it from my recording chain! :D

Attachments

• erik_cab1.jpg
    erik_cab1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,127
Very cool work and great resume! As someone who works in a similar field, though I only contribute guitar pieces to film and movie, I can appreciate the unique ear you have.

Well done! Loving the Two-Notes products as well!

The Dark Knight Rises, True Blood, Last Resort, Top Gear, Castle, Scandal, and Greys Anatomy

Working for Top Gear is enough to get my total respect (even if I can't really remember hearing anything but some V10 - V8 - V12 growling ^^). :D

Thank you very much for the kind words, I'm enjoying the Best of Epic Music right now. ;)

Hi,

I'm really enjoying the torpedo live, and I'm thinking to buy CAB for my huge stompbox collection.

The Pete Thorn's Torpedo CAB demonstration was awesome!!!

By the way you should look at Arnaud alias NeoGeoFanatic Youtube Channel, he is recording all his songs using a C.A.B. and does some gear tests:

Erik Ekholm":8jaa6lcm said:
Cool, thank you!!

What productions did you work on?

A pile of them...all varied contract work, movies and TV commercials.
Since it is through a couple of studios who contract us out, I have a bunch of non-disclosure agreements that I have had to sign which sucks because I an not permitted to share any of the work I have completed. They always put in the competition clause on us. Not complaining though. I'll put up some of my own stuff at some point on my Youtube channel.

I did some work/soundbites for TSN (The Sports Network) up here in Canada, Sportsnet, I did some heavier guitar for a few animated features and this summer I'm part of a group doing a soundtrack for a movie from LionsGate that is coming out next year. Not a big budget production but nonetheless, still fun for the group of us to be involved. I wish I had the resume you have! You have done some fabulous work!

:)

Back