Tucker on Rogan

Tucker admits to being increasingly red-pilled. He admits that he believed lies. It’s possible that he starts to be suspicious of coincidences in his own life. The point is, that’s possible — in which case even if he was used it doesn’t mean he’s a knowing participant. And that makes a lot of difference.
Seriously bro, you could claim disability.

:geek:

Seriously bro, you could claim disability.

:geek:
Lay it out. Articulate it, 1-2-3. A connection isn’t proof. It just isn’t. As much as I think “Coincidence theorists” are ridiculous, I’d personally need more to go on here. Tell me how he’s benefiting the powers that be? He just called our “democracy” a corrupt joke FFS.

Lay it out. Articulate it, 1-2-3. A connection isn’t proof. It just isn’t. As much as I think “Coincidence theorists” are ridiculous, I’d personally need more to go on here. Tell me how he’s benefiting the powers that be? He just called our “democracy” a corrupt joke FFS.
I can't help you, man.

You are literally beyond help.

:ROFLMAO:

Lame bro. Just admit you can’t explain it, “But it’s true!!!” 🤣
I will. Tucker and his brother went to a bunch of Dead concerts back then, because his dad was into them as well. Whatever facinating "stole my dads car and took my brother to a dead show, where we had no tickets and some guy gave me a ticket..so I just left him in a van in some park" is 100% bullshit. Then he claims "oh after some time" his brother appeared and everyone was fine. Guy is full of shit, I remember when he was wearing a bowtie on msnbc....maybe he can get a News Radio spinoff

Whatever facinating "stole my dads car and took my brother to a dead show, where we had no tickets and some guy gave me a ticket..so I just left him in a van in some park" is 100% bullshit.
I agree to some extent, but I remember even sneaking out in the middle of the night to go where the action is just because, no tickets. But even if I agreed fully that it is an implausible story — to what end? I mean, so what? What came of Tucker going to Dead shows? A lot of people his age did that. And a lot of dads introduced their sons to music they like.

I agree to some extent, but I remember even sneaking out in the middle of the night to go where the action is just because, no tickets. But even if I agreed fully that it is an implausible story — to what end? I mean, so what? What came of Tucker going to Dead shows? A lot of people his age did that. And a lot of dads introduced their sons to music they like.
I am about to listen to the new Taylor Swift album, I gotta cut this short.

I think you guys are too caught up in codes and connections. I’m always open to hear more, and I’ll file this anecdote under “worth noting” but it’s just not enough in itself to establish anything conclusive for me, personally.

I grew up partying in a graveyard. That’s where the action was. For real. Nothing like waking up the next morning covered in dew…freezing…because you passed out the night before in the graveyard. Odd feeling….

Yeah, at that age I remember ending up in weird situations that I shouldn’t have been in, taking dumb risks and doing pointless things like driving for hours with no ticket just because, and then also having things work in some way out another. It’s subjective I guess but Tucker’s story doesn’t strike me as that crazy. But regardless I’m still trying to figure out what the conclusion would be if he was lying or set up 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, at that age I remember ending up in weird situations that I shouldn’t have been in, taking dumb risks and doing pointless things like driving for hours with no ticket just because, and then also having things work in some way out another.
I saw the Dead about 100 times through the 80's and early 90's. Once summer came, we'd load up the car and drive 3,000 miles (NY to CA) to see shows, often times not having tickets. It was commonplace, because the chances of landing a ticket were high and the trip was always worth it even if you didn't get a ticket.

You would expect, and see, the craziest shit happen.

Wasn’t there even a name for folks that just hang out in “The lot”?

You might be right, but I can't remember.:LOL: If you didn't have a ticket, you just needed to hold up your index finger and that was a signal to those looking to sell or give away. Or hold up a sign with "Need a Miracle" written on it. Only once did I buy from a scalper, paid $50 which was like a 300% markup at the time.

Having said that, tickets were easy to come by until the later 80s. The Dead had an elaborate method of selling/allocating tickets directly to fans, long before bands like Pearl Jam even existed. You could pretty much mail order and get tickets for an entire tour if you caught it early enough.

I will. Tucker and his brother went to a bunch of Dead concerts back then, because his dad was into them as well. Whatever facinating "stole my dads car and took my brother to a dead show, where we had no tickets and some guy gave me a ticket..so I just left him in a van in some park" is 100% bullshit. Then he claims "oh after some time" his brother appeared and everyone was fine. Guy is full of shit, I remember when he was wearing a bowtie on msnbc....maybe he can get a News Radio spinoff
And this has what exactly to do with the excerpt @acceptance posted? Tucker says the things many of us think—you clinging to inconsistencies in casual anecdotes or making fun of his fashion sense does not advance the discussion at all. Deflection.

Because you can’t.
It's weird, I'm asking for evidence, a reason for their belief. I keep saying maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm wrong, tell me. I like Tucker, but I'm not invested. If it turns out he's a stooge, fine. Crickets. Kinda seems more like ego.

Back