Two notes live won't turn on

VC4Ever

Sold one to a guy in Macau which is 220v. It won't turn on apparently. It was perfect working order when I sold it. Any idea?

Can anyone help me out here? Is there a fuse to look for? The guy said there was no damage to the packaging at all.

We are in contact with the buyer, there is no fuse in the Live so it's hard to figure out what is wrong really. Problem with second hand units is that the Chinese distributor will not take it in charge and we do not have distribution or a repair center in Hong Kong.

I guess a local qualified technician should do a basic checking and contact us for more info, but we will not be able to help someone without a basic knowledge of electronics.

It could be just a flat cable disconnected or something that moved during the shipping.

So the guy got it fixed. It was a little chip in the power supply. The unit was working 100% at 120v when I sold it. What would have caused the chip to blow?

Well, ask him for a picture of the "fix". :/

I have no idea what can be wrong, we use high quality power supplies, and we didn't have even one broken in 5 years we are using them...

Back