Ty Tabor Egnater Modules - Gretchen & XV

Pete Lacis

Curious if Bruce or Jeff could shed some light on the tweaks to Ty Tabor's VX and SL modules, as well as give us the scoop on the Gretchen and XV modules.

Pete,
Ty's VX and SL are stock. Gretchen is based of the COD and the XV is based of the EG5. Tweaks we would like to keep to ourselves! Gretchen is 98% Gretchen straight from Ty, Dug and Wally Farkas from the Galatatic Cowboys! EG5 needed a bit less high end and a little less gain.

Ty is also playing a guitar designed by Frank and assembled by Gene Baker! Pics will be posted today after Ty sees them!

Jeff Hilligan":pcmiusbi said:
Pete,
Ty's VX and SL are stock. Gretchen is based of the COD and the XV is based of the EG5. Tweaks we would like to keep to ourselves! Gretchen is 98% Gretchen straight from Ty, Dug and Wally Farkas from the Galatatic Cowboys! EG5 needed a bit less high end and a little less gain.

Ty is also playing a guitar designed by Frank and assembled by Gene Baker! Pics will be posted today after Ty sees them!

Thanks for the info Jeff! Those guitars look sick as well.

guitarslinger":1gpmjnnd said:
Pete, did you get a Mod 50 or something? :thumbsup:

Hey Gene!

I tried to get a Mod50 but the backlog kept me from ordering. I actually have a Bradshaw Amp Switcher on the way so that I can get the best of all worlds between my all my amps. That said, this has peaked my interest yet again so who knows.....I'd love to have a Mod50 in my future.

Hey Pete Lacis ! got any info on that bradshaw switching system ? Maybe a contact ? Very interested.......

Back