Uberschall Revision Comparison Thread

It's very hard to tell what's better between the Ubers. I have not tried the Uber rev blue however, I own a TJ and the Rev2 first ever made. they are both Awesome. sometimes I like the Rev2 better and sometimes the opposite.

I know what you mean. I somehow find myself liking the Rev 2's tone more, but the playability and the versatility of the Twin Jet more.

They both keep my spirits up.
I have never tried them in high volume :( I'm so eager to give them a kick and hear how they sound.
I'm getting the Diezel Vh4 soon. And I'm thinking in getting a Rev blue as well since it's tighter and brighter than the Rev2.
I'm going crazy with gears these days lol

I've played it with a Mesa Traditional cab, it was pretty badass. The standard Bogner cab with V30s was pretty sweet too.

Which one do you dig the most? I have the X patt V30s and G12s uberkab. sounds very good with the TJ but I believe The rev2 likes the V30s only! what do you think?

From I understand the Mesa V30 is a bit darker than other V30s, and in an amp as dark as the Rev 2 Uberschall it may not sound that great. Granted, many people have liked them with that cab, so take that with a grain of salt.

I love mine with the standard Uberkab, rear loaded, just as Reinhold intended it. :thumbsup:

Man, I just love how the Rev2 sound..unbelievable tone! but it has so much gain especially with active pick ups. Even at 9 o'clock you can get some heavy gain tone! it's ridiculous. The TJ is different, that amp needs definitely to be pushed in order to sound good and it was voiced different IMO from the Rev2.

Death by Uberschall":32pvvv20 said:
I run my Rev2 thru my Mesa Recto w/V30s and it kick major ass!
That's my live set up. Love it. We played last night and the soundman dug my tone bigtime.

I think I'm getting a mesa cab very soon for my VH4 and I'm sure that it will sound massive with the Rev2 cuz to be honest with ya, I don't like that much how the rev2 sounds with the bogner x patt compare to the TJ.

James Lugo":y37bn5yy said:
That's my live set up. Love it. We played last night and the soundman dug my tone bigtime.
Man I was just telling a buddy about that very amp last nite... :doh:

I got my new Mesa traditional straight cab. Sounds very tight and very mean. sounds very different from the uber cab tho.
By the way my Rev2 is one of the first ever made :) 155.

Back