US Government introduces new pronoun mandate

Sorry, I will not be participating. The answer is no.. It will never change..
You'll get called whatever I think fits based on split second decisions on how you look and sound, you know, like we have always done. If you make yourself into a human who gets pissed off because I guessed wrong, you might as well get ready for a long life of being pissed off because this just isn't important to me. The madder you get the less it will mean to me. If it requires more than a passing glance to determine what you are that's your problem that you yourself created. The rest of us just don't care about your confused mental problems, and I don't care wether or not you approve. There was a time where I would have tried to be more empathetic to your plight, but that time is gone now due to your trying to force us to involve ourselves with your mental instability.
The more you try to force people to comply with your illness, the more people will tell you to go fuck yourself. Getting the govt to mandate it for you only assures that the rest of us will care even less..

Might as well go ahead and set yourself on fire now and teach us all a lesson :LOL:

Last edited:
Not my job to teach them anything. They can come on down though if they insist on me teaching them something. We can oblige.
OYZvh4M.png

Republican-led states are suing the Biden administration and advising schools to ignore the new federal Title IX changes that expand sex discrimination protection to students who identify as the opposite sex, or transgender.

The rule change, published on April 19, formalizes the Department of Education’s redefinition of the meaning of sex to include gender identity.

The changes, which go into effect Aug. 1, give males identifying as female the right to use female restrooms, locker rooms, and join female-only organizations. Under the new rule, “harassment” can include the use of biologically accurate pronouns.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/title-ix-rule-change-gender-triggers-lawsuits-15-states

Back