US - New Fed Taxes Coming?

Plenty of money for that shitbag. Piece of shit corrupt asshole. I wonder what it's like walking around with 3/4 of the planet hating you.
Fucktard, always dressed in Army garb. Never saw 5 seconds of combat in his life. Fucking pussy faggott
I suppose you prefer Trump's attitude to the military

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ - The Atlantic

Also you must support the filthy autocrat Putin that thinks his neighbours should be subsumed by Russia in the name of his new imperial ambitions.

Also you must support the filthy autocrat Putin that thinks his neighbours should be subsumed by Russia in the name of his new imperial ambitions.
This was debunked long ago. A fine example of an alleged, objective news source making a claim based on a completely uncorroborated statement made by a single person, a person with known bias against Trump.

Plenty of legitimate shit to rail on Trump about without making shit up or proliferating bullshit. If you are having trouble discerning bullshit from the truth, just check and see if Biden ever made the claim in a campaign speech or press release. If he did, you know it's bullshit. And he whipped this one out again last week.

This was debunked long ago. A fine example of an alleged, objective news source making a claim based on a completely uncorroborated statement made by a single person, a person with known bias against Trump.
If you are speaking about John Kelly's integrity and trustworthiness as a person, let me ask you this: If you were in a foxhole with both of these guys, which one would you trust with your life?

If you are speaking about John Kelly's integrity and trustworthiness as a person, let me ask you this: If you were in a foxhole with both of these guys, which one would you trust with your life?
What bearing does that have on the fact that the only alleged witness to this alleged slander was a guy trump fired ?

He's a fucktard as well. I'm surprised nobody John Wilkes Boothed him by now. Fucking typical power hungry loser with billions of dollars and no skills, no hobbies, and no interests. Fucking loser. I'd like to chain him and Zhelensky to a wall in my basement for my enjoyment.

Back