VFE Standout WTB..

espquade

I have had several of these as well as the Dragon and foolishly sell them off only too buy them again :doh:, Anyway anyone have a Standout?

If you can't find one Peter is doing a run currently, ends 5/31 I believe. About to order one myself but I'll get the tilt/Standout option

If you can't find one Peter is doing a run currently, ends 5/31 I believe. About to order one myself but I'll get the tilt/Standout option
The new one with the pinball / tilt is killer. Its very different that the original pinball. Still has that killer Standout sound as well.

1713317560926.jpeg

The new one with the pinball / tilt is killer. Its very different that the original pinball. Still has that killer Standout sound as well.

View attachment 304614
Yeah I was really curious about this one, I asked if it was the same standout circuit as the standalone and he said it was but that he did something with the HPF/LPF to compensate for the tilt range.

I'll probably end up with this one, still debating but going to order soon.

How long was the lead time before you got it?

Yeah I was really curious about this one, I asked if it was the same standout circuit as the standalone and he said it was but that he did something with the HPF/LPF to compensate for the tilt range.

I'll probably end up with this one, still debating but going to order soon.

How long was the lead time before you got it?
I was on the pre-order list when VFE first announced it. Was only like 2 months to get. Of course I was 001. haha. I love the VFE standout pedal.

Back