VH4 or Herbert // Whatever is your needs, you will love it!

Pirre81

There is a lot of discussion here comparing VH4 and Herbert. And which one suits better for your needs? I have played them both now side by side and the truth is that they both are phenomenal and versatile. You can't go wrong with either :rock:

I think they both have great crystal clear clean channels (Herbert little better), juicy crunch channels for AC/DC etc... (VH4 litte better), bone crushing hard rock/heavy rhythm channels "the Diezel trademark" (I prefer VH4 which has more low mid snarl what I like a lot, Herbert is more modern -> get its best tones with mid cut on IMO) and awesome lead channels (Herbert little better). Same time they are similar but so different. Both works great with any levels. :thumbsup: Of course best tones when cranked...

Every time I play VH4 or Herbert, I prefer it over another :D First I planned to get them both, compare them and get rid of another but... I can't let either go because I just love them so much :inlove: More and more every time I play with them...

Thanks Peter and Diezel team for creating something magical :clap:

You are very lucky to have both amps to enjoy!
:)

Me?....I have the one that works completely for me. I had an Einstein for a couple of years but now that I have the Herb.....I'm very satisfied!

Back