Vince Neil's drummer is the most ADD drummer I've ever seen

romanianreaper":c1c7lhes said:
Kapo_Polenton":c1c7lhes said:
lol at the way he sings too...

" OU ARROW da WEREL.. Girl Well be GURAL " he's the best. He knows how to save his voice while preserving what little sound he can still make.

LOL, true!! :)

I'm a huge Motley Crue fan and you know each band had a singer that fit what they were doing. It does crack me up how Vince is known for skipping vocals.

"Friday night, need a fight....motorsickle...knife...grease...right"

"Sinners street wise, --ligion...."

"You say our love, dynamite, open eyes, fire ice"

Meanwhile he probably learned a bunch of that from watching David Lee Roth who is the king of avoiding singing.

"Unchained, whoooahbbb the same!! Unchained, whoo hey yaaaaa, Unchained...the same boozly bop, boozly bop, Unchained...you are a whhoaaahh!!"

lol, great post! I could hear Vince singing that just the way you wrote it. Hell it doesn't even matter if he says anything. As long as he gets in the ballpark of a sound that is in the word, your brain does the rest because you have heard the studio version 1,000's of times. DLR is probably worse, because he started out on albums just making noises and writing about 25 words max for each song. The rest is chorus and Woooooaaaa yeah aaaa hunnnh!

Tronald Dump":1fgfifsh said:
Rick Lee":1fgfifsh said:
I couldn't continue once I saw those Crate heads on the stage.

Not just any Crate heads.

Those happen to be the legendary and highly desirable Crate Stealths.
I sold Jeff Blando one about 7 yrs ago when I was a pretty heavy Ebayer. I ended up getting a call from him, Slaughter was playing near me at the Northwoods Rock Rally and I could get free passes and bring the amp up to him instead of shipping. We talked for a while and he told me that he had an endorsement from Crate way back and tours with the Stealths instead of his more valuable Marshalls. Obviously they are more disposable. He's a nice dude and between Slaughter. Vince and other gigs that pop up he's at it full time.
I used to find those amps for 150 bucks and sell them for 400. Still a better tone than the Katana or anything else in the cheapo price range..loop is great, clean is good and 2 gain channels make it a 3 channel amp. The 50w uses 6V6 tubes and sounds good. It does a decent modded 800 thing. Lee Jackson circuit, similar to the Ampeg VL series or Metaltronix.
Mark Cameron wrote in an amp forum(Ampage I think?) that the Stealth was Lee Jackson's best amp.

Racerxrated":3fgnlkwt said:
Tronald Dump":3fgnlkwt said:
Rick Lee":3fgnlkwt said:

I sold Jeff Blando one about 7 yrs ago when I was a pretty heavy Ebayer. I ended up getting a call from him, Slaughter was playing near me at the Northwoods Rock Rally and I could get free passes and bring the amp up to him instead of shipping. We talked for a while and he told me that he had an endorsement from Crate way back and tours with the Stealths instead of his more valuable Marshalls. Obviously they are more disposable. He's a nice dude and between Slaughter. Vince and other gigs that pop up he's at it full time.
I used to find those amps for 150 bucks and sell them for 400. Still a better tone than the Katana or anything else in the cheapo price range..loop is great, clean is good and 2 gain channels make it a 3 channel amp. The 50w uses 6V6 tubes and sounds good. It does a decent modded 800 thing. Lee Jackson circuit, similar to the Ampeg VL series or Metaltronix.
Mark Cameron wrote in an amp forum(Ampage I think?) that the Stealth was Lee Jackson's best amp.

That's really cool, thanks for posting. I've got the 100 watt Stealth running a quad of JJ E34Ls.

Drummer misses catching a stick at 8m55s.

FYI. Y'know... 'cuz it's relevant and shit... with all 'dem theatrics. :cry: ;)

Oh, and (incl. some stolen jokes:)
-"He's the one they call Dr. Meal-Food". :D

"He's got the cooks that Grill!"

"Too fat for love"

"Shout at the Deli" :rock:

"Grills, grills, grills"

"Take me to IHOP"

"Knock 'em fat, kid"

Tronald Dump":2eqtjzv5 said:
Racerxrated":2eqtjzv5 said:
Tronald Dump":2eqtjzv5 said:
Rick Lee":2eqtjzv5 said:

That's really cool, thanks for posting. I've got the 100 watt Stealth running a quad of JJ E34Ls.
I did gig with one, sounded good enough to get a thumbs up from the sound guy. For what they cost used, great bang for the buck.

Racerxrated":1uy1ltuw said:
Tronald Dump":1uy1ltuw said:
Racerxrated":1uy1ltuw said:
Tronald Dump":1uy1ltuw said:
Rick Lee":1uy1ltuw said:

I did gig with one, sounded good enough to get a thumbs up from the sound guy. For what they cost used, great bang for the buck.

I had a Metaltronix M-1000 for about 16 years before selling it to maleman. Great amp, but I prefer the Stealth 100 watt by a mile. No boost needed, just plug in and go.

Back