VINTAGE 25TH ANN LP STANDARD SILVERBURST

BRENTrocks

For your consideration...

I have a "Vintage" Les Paul Standard. This is Vintage's 25th Anniversary Edition...#17 of 100. Gloss Silverburst finish. Near mint condition.

These are extremely well constructed guitars! My first experience with these guitars was at Ace Frehley's concert in 2018....his entire band played VINTAGE guitars! I talked to one of them after the show and he raved about the quality of these guitars...HE WAS RIGHT!!!!

This guitar was factory stock when i got it. I upgraded the import pots and toggle with CTS 500k pots, Russian PIO caps and a Switchcraft toggle. I also added a real Gibson poker chip.

The neck carve is a 50s style carve...not baseball bat chunky. 8.75 lbs. Vintage 25th Ann Certificate and gig bag included.

This is an awesome "BANG FOR YOUR BUCK" guitar!!! You will be very impressed with the quality!!!

Fresh setup with 10s....plug n play!!!

$500 plus shipping...no trades.

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_9390 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9392 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9394 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9395 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9387 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9397 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9399 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9400 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9401 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9388 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9389 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9393 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

For your consideration...

I have a "Vintage" Les Paul Standard. This is Vintage's 25th Anniversary Edition...#17 of 100. Gloss Silverburst finish. Near mint condition.

These are extremely well constructed guitars! My first experience with these guitars was at Ace Frehley's concert in 2018....his entire band played VINTAGE guitars! I talked to one of them after the show and he raved about the quality of these guitars...HE WAS RIGHT!!!!

This guitar was factory stock when i got it. I upgraded the import pots and toggle with CTS 500k pots, Russian PIO caps and a Switchcraft toggle. I also added a real Gibson poker chip.

The neck carve is a 50s style carve...not baseball bat chunky. 8.75 lbs. Vintage 25th Ann Certificate and gig bag included.

This is an awesome "BANG FOR YOUR BUCK" guitar!!! You will be very impressed with the quality!!!

Fresh setup with 10s....plug n play!!!

$500 plus shipping...no trades.

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_9390 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9392 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9394 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9395 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9387 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9397 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9399 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9400 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9401 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr