Vivian Campbell Signature Les Paul?

napalmdeath

Apparently! That, I'm interested in. However, I'm sure the price won't be.. :no:

26065539_207438033143070_4965204978424610816_n.jpg

I really don’t understand all the signature les Paul’s that look like standard issue Gibson’s. I get ones like Zakk Wylde sig which had EMGs, raw neck and bullseye. Or the Joe Perry Boneyard. But there’s so many that that look like 1000 other LPs.

the only Les Paul I think when I hear Vivian Campbell is the one he used in DIO on the holy diver tour (and that he now uses with Last in Line) .... I know he plays them with leppard but meh

sytharnia1560":1l1qdiye said:
the only Les Paul I think when I hear Vivian Campbell is the one he used in DIO on the holy diver tour (and that he now uses with Last in Line) .... I know he plays them with leppard but meh

Exactly. I get that they think more people know his Leppard concerts, but I think most musicians only care about his DIO time.

I don't care much about Viv' tones , but thats actually one of the nicest Les pauls I have seen .

Probably like $5000 though :(

gtr31":31gq5zc5 said:
I don't care much about Viv' tones , but thats actually one of the nicest Les pauls I have seen .

Probably like $5000 though :(

Really? I was blown away when I heard his tone with the "Last In Line" band.

Yeah, when I hear "Vivian Campbell" I think Charvel or another type of strat shaped guitar but I know he used a Les Paul as well. As mentioned though, probably a bit too late. It is a shame when some of these companies wait too long to take advantage of an opportunity when the artist is at the top fo their game.

I’ve been keeping my eye out for a cobra burst custom with nickel hardware for years! Is that what I’m seeing here?!?

nevusofota":3qes668q said:
Shit! It is. Guess I’m going start saving and selling.
Looks killer!!

That looks a little different there. I thought it was just an ebony custom with different pickups. There it looks like a blackburst with a flame maple top

messenger":386wadqy said:
nevusofota":386wadqy said:
Shit! It is. Guess I’m going start saving and selling.
Looks killer!!

That looks a little different there. I thought it was just an ebony custom with different pickups. There it looks like a blackburst with a flame maple top
Called a cobra burst

How many signature guitars, in a situation like this, does Gibson expect to sell to make it worthwhile to produce these? Just wondering if anyone has any idea?

Zado":285u1ri7 said:
Looks ugly. FAR prefer something like Sykes LP
js_2007_guitar.jpg
Already been done. What, 2006? If you see one now they are 6K or more.

Or, do what I did and find a Burny or Greco like mine.
:rock:

Wizard of Ozz":1nxuh5cz said:
Well then what about a Steve Clark Sig?

yeah totally THIS .... custom with 3 pick ups and a floyd (I know he used kahlers but I never have so have no opinion on them haha) :rock:

Back