Vola Guitars?

I don't, but I've seen Robert Baker play one on some of his videos, or see it on his stand in the background. I think it's the Oz model. It looks so cool and I've always wanted to try one.

Reactions: rsm
Pretty sweet. I like their modern take on a few classics. Despite the model in the video, looking at their site seems to show pretty good pricing for what you're getting. Wouldn't mind checking out the OZ ROA in the DSE finish. Seems like they could have given them a bit better upper fret access though.

Just got a white one with a roasted maple neck. These guitars are fantastic; for me, it's comparable to the quality of the ESP and Ibanez prestige models I've owned. The build is excellent, and it plays wonderfully.
IMG_0401.jpeg

I was interested in their Blaze model that they discontinued. I didn't want to order one without playing it though. Judging by the specs, I might love it, but I haven't played one.

They dropped their prices by a big percentage and are now some of the best deals on new Japanese guitars. They need to make a neck joint that's much more accessible to the higher frets. Many other companies have done so and Vola needs to address that issue. Good company and they make excellent products priced very competitively.

Back