What are Some 80’s records That….

Zebra had some epic tunes

I was big on this album by TT Quick, cool cover of Fortunate Son as 2nd tune on the EP

I loved this album and wore it out in high school by Lillian Axe
(Fast forward about 1 minute to get past the long into)

Last edited:
Didn’t get noticed or slipped by but are pretty good? The algorithm threw this my way and I’d never heard of it before but I’d heard of Curt Mitchell who is the guitar player. It’s like a heavier Dokken or something anyway…lol.

Wow! Great catch here with Razor Maid! And to be clear - several killer bands popping up in this thread - T.T.Quick(!)

I was fortunate enough to do the G.I.T. Thing back in the day - I went in ‘89. And my closest friend from that year was John Kirk - who was the other guitar player in Razor Maid with Curt Mitchell. I believe they were based out of Reno? Anyway, the guys came down a few times that year to play shows at some of the bigger clubs in LA at the time and they would crash at John’s place. It was amazing hanging out with them. - doing the load in and sound check - and hanging out partying after the show. By the end of our year, Razor Maid disbanded and John and Curtis formed Bangalore Choir. That’s another great obscure metal album - Max Norman produced it. I have managed to stay in decent contact with John over al these years. He’s still a shreddin fool!

Attachments

• IMG_1318.jpeg
    IMG_1318.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1319.jpeg
    IMG_1319.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
Back