What do you guys think of this band?

Looks like they're not really playing if that makes sense. Like the guitar players are "pick-syncing". Other than that its a pretty rockin tune me thinks.

I don't get what's with all the criticism about the video, mic placement or whatever other stupid shit. I just care about what I hear, and I like what I heard man. They even threw in a guitar solo. That stoner rock/metal stuff is getting pretty good these days. Thanks for sharing that video dude.

Ozzy is going to be pissed when he finds out someone stole his shirt and dyed it green and brown lol

I thought it was pretty cool, would rather it be more darker/doomier or sabbath-ish but not bad, def better with a few beers and a few hits lol :LOL: :LOL:

with the song on mute you'd think they were really rocking hard. unmute it though and its not so rocking lol

I thought it sounded pretty good. Better than a lot of crap I hear these days. At least it is rocking. The video...? not so great but whatever.. as for the comments on "it looks like they're not really playing etc. haha.. yeah no shit. it's a video and like almost all others, it's synched to the studio track.. albeit poorly in this case..

Jdub":25r4b85a said:
I thought it sounded pretty good. Better than a lot of crap I hear these days. At least it is rocking. The video...? not so great but whatever.. as for the comments on "it looks like they're not really playing etc. haha.. yeah no shit. it's a video and like almost all others, it's synched to the studio track.. albeit poorly in this case..

+1

D-Rock":3ir1zoni said:
I don't like any of the "70's theme by deliberate design" bands. So forced, so fake.

Yup. It’s 2018 fellas.
The fringes, bells, 70’s riffs and headbanging. Really? Headbanging?. Let it go. It’s embarrassing.

Uh huh, they aren't using those Oranges as amps.... they're props to perpetrate an image!

Jdub":lrhfn7jg said:
Agreed.

sounds pretty good ...I think the head banging thing has been done to death though.

Actually I always thought swinging your hair around looked really stupid ...unless your a hot chick

Back