What is your bug out plan?

Hot water heater and pump. Of course non of that will work in a black out, which is why I really need to get focused on some solar power.

HKxIn9Wl.jpg

pump is in the 5 gallon bucket and is triple filtered

5wlAcOnl.jpg

Another good call. My neighbor just bought a dual-fuel generator and now I want one. His is literally sitting at the bottom of the pole and some sort of autosensing trip where it fires up automatically.

wrMw2Z8.jpg
When shit hits the fan, like you are preparing for, who will be delivering your propane?

Saving up ammo to cull the 206ers that will be coming across the cascades in zombie hordes.
What makes this funny is the posters tryna troll, who all live in high-density, urban settings and will be locked in a kill-or-be-killed scenario with their neighbors over a can of beans, 15 minutes after the national grid goes down.

:ROFLMAO:

What makes this funny is the posters tryna troll, who all live in high-density, urban settings and will be locked in a kill-or-be-killed scenario with their neighbors over a can of beans, 15 minutes after the national grid goes down.

Yeah, basically everyone who lives on the coast in my state then.

I'm on a small island in the Atlantic, only one road in/out; sharks and gators in the water around here. Several good vantage points for anything on the road for those of us who enjoy and practice long range shooting. I have food, water, first aid, etc. stockpiled.

I plan to get an oceangoing sailboat before I retire. If the island gets untenable, I'll sail away. Over 700+ islands in the Bahamas alone. The sailboat will have solar, storage batteries, watermaker, wind generator, spare sails, lines and more. We fish, crab and gather oysters here too, so good skills to have...but I need more practice with a thrownet.

I'm on a small island in the Atlantic, only one road in/out; sharks and gators in the water around here. Several good vantage points for anything on the road for those of us who enjoy and practice long range shooting. I have food, water, first aid, etc. stockpiled.

I plan to get an oceangoing sailboat before I retire. If the island gets untenable, I'll sail away. Over 700+ islands in the Bahamas alone. The sailboat will have solar, storage batteries, watermaker, wind generator, spare sails, lines and more. We fish, crab and gather oysters here too, so good skills to have...but I need more practice with a thrownet.
What about the lack of Sun when the nuclear winter sets in? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, someone had to. I'm glad there are some folks out there with a plan. I got no plan. I don't have the energy to prep. I do have enough water to last a week longer than everyone else though.

I personally don't live in a high density urban setting, but I also don't have a plan.

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
small amount of prepping here, not much. Mainly guns and ammo and still want more. Right now I have four ar's for my family and over 60 loaded mags. That way we are all running the same platform. Same ammo, mags and spare parts. I have a ton of other stuff but the ar's will be the go to. And dad is running the ar-10 carbine in .30hate.....Have to protect what you got or your just holding stuff for the neighborhood bully.

@Floyd Eye "Avoid places like Branson, Kimberling City, Eureka Springs, Ft. Smith, etc."

I did look at Eureka Springs a bit and Branson as well but most of my focus is north-central AR around the Mountain View-Yellville regions. Any particular reasons you don't care for those? Just the population or what?
Unless you live around here, know someone, or are related to folks in those areas (Mountain View/Yellville) or most of the rural parts of NW Arkansas for that matter, what makes you think that the locals are going to accept you with open arms? Just curious as I've spent the majority of my life here and I know there are all kind of places around NW Arkansas you just don't go... Apocalypse or otherwise.

To give you an idea.. We had a local married couple that got swept away on a low water bridge here a few years ago during a really bad storm. There bodies weren't located for a really long time, and they brought in the Feds with drones to try to help find them along the creek banks, etc.. They had to put out ads on the radio and in the newspaper telling the local backwoods folks around here not to shoot the drones down. If the SHTF for real, you ain't just gonna waltz into NW Arkansas without an invitation. If you do, you're probably not going to last long.

Back