What new cabinets would you want?

Custom one and two 12" boutique cabinet open and closed back versions of the Austin Speaker Works alnicos (Elegante, Absolute), and some combination versions with those and some of their ceramics in the two 12" cab.

Austin Speaker Works

Some broken in Tone Tubby Hempcone Alnicos would be way cool, too. :yes:

guillaume_pille":nfcfwo8v said:
OK so basically, mostly greenbacks from the past and reissues.

I guess this is a Rigtalk trend, but we'll work on that. ;)

It's not a Rigtalk trend, but it is unimaginable to release cabinet simulation without the venerable greenbacks !!!
Enough of V30s !

sysexguy":1glf2gm4 said:
Twill is a 1959 Jensen 15" in a Tweed repro cab....

Andy

Nice. :thumbsup:

Not sure how I missed that and the SilverJen, probably because I use the Blue, Silverbell, Mesa, Engl, ...

How about adding 5881 and/or 6550 tubes?

That one's easy! I'll think about that.

Don't worry I take notes on all the cabinets people ask for as well, sadly some models are impossible to find in Europe but I'm working on a solution. ;)

guillaume_pille":8hfmvrf1 said:

That one's easy! I'll think about that.

Don't worry I take notes on all the cabinets people ask for as well, sadly some models are impossible to find in Europe but I'm working on a solution. ;)

You should take advantage of NAMM next month and see if you can create new models when you are in the US. I would love to see the Heil PR30/31 as an option and also Port City amps cabinets.

That's a fresh proposition full of sense ...
I'm fed up /w Celestions propositions ... They're not the worst ... but hey ... not far !
Go deep vintage please !

Some real speakers : EV, JBL, Fane (hiwatt), and all the good old Fender's ...

New user here: I'd like to have Brunetti Dual Cab (2x12) with Jensen C12K Custom paper speakers and Brunetti CW412 with Celestion V30s.
Keep up the good work!

blackmojo":ejw70bn6 said:
That's a fresh proposition full of sense ...
I'm fed up /w Celestions propositions ... They're not the worst ... but hey ... not far !
Go deep vintage please !

Some real speakers : EV, JBL, Fane (hiwatt), and all the good old Fender's ...

I loved the Fane 2x12's currently on offer, but would love a HiWatt 4x12 with Fanes!

Creambacks are a winner too!

I agree that Creambacks would be a nice addition (preferably in a Marshall 1936 2x12). It'd also be great to have an open-back 2x12 loaded with Alnico Golds.

WGS Retro 30 and ET65! I love the Ferret model (Vet30), but I've tried both Retro 30's and Vet 30's in my cabs and much prefer the Retro 30's. The ET65 is a great combo.

6x12 loaded with black label drivers, bottom2 separated with interior large volume. (see krych cab.)
also some different drivers for the top 4x12 section eg. gauss w/greenbcks combo.

It's been a while since I've visited... any new cabs available???? I'd still love to see scumbacks with M75s

I'm planning to capture a lot of cabs and speakers soon (4x12 and 2x12) ...
Bogner, Mesa Boogie, Two Rock, Marshall
Scumback M75, V30, G12H, G12M (reissue and vintage), TR65, WGS65, G12T75, G1265 ...

Thank you Anthony for showing up here, I know my friends that we are (very) late on the new cabinets release, but I assure you it's for the best. ;)

Back