Whats the craziest thing you've seen at a concert!!

Mike Patton drink his own piss out of his boot.

I wish I could have seen those earlier shows where he was a fucking lunatic, half of them you hear and you wonder how true they are until you hear more people confirm, or Patton himself, confirm he did it. There’s been a few times now he’s done an interview or he’s doing an interview with another band member and someone says “I have an old Patton story….” and Patton cups his face and says “Oh nooooooo”

This brings back memories of one of my crazy moments. 1977 I was at a Molly Hatchet/Nazareth show. I was 15 and on the floor at the show and a REAL cute girl comes up to me rubbing all over me and proceeded to ask me to “get it on” with her right there on the floor. I declined but told her I would be glad to leave the show. That wasn’t what she wanted to hear. So she made her way over to a group of guys down from me. A little later I looked over to see a guy behind her with his arms around her and her pants at her knees and kissing the guys on both sides of him.
You definitely dodged some amount of STD’s that night.

What is this blumpkin you speak of? This is a term I have never heard.

16324509_0.png

I was at a show when I felt something on the back of my leg. A guy in a wheelchair was tapping my leg so I would move to let him through the crowd with his friends.

10 minutes later, this guy is crowd surfing in his wheel chair. There was probably like 100 people at the show.

Ozzfest in the late 90s in st louis. People are sitting in rows on the lawn. I'm passing a joint with friends and I hear yelling. I looked up and some guy is running from two security guards, jumping over rows of people. About 10 feet from me, one of the guards speared the guy in the back and took him down. Instantly they were both on top of him beating him in the head with their walkies while he is screaming. Finally he went limp and they drug him off. I have no clue what he had done.

I was at a show when I felt something on the back of my leg. A guy in a wheelchair was tapping my leg so I would move to let him through the crowd with his friends.

10 minutes later, this guy is crowd surfing in his wheel chair. There was probably like 100 people at the show.

I've honestly seen this happen at the majority of metal shows I've been to. Always wholesome

Being broke as fuck when meeting Sevendust before a show and Lajon refusing to allow me to miss the show, he put me and my ex on the guest list and then thanked us for coming after. Those guys are fucking great dudes.
Which tour? We played with them on the 2009 Hope & Sorrow Tour with Taproot.

Back