What's the deal with Harry Joyce amps

We do. Thanks to our agency. Look, I don't want to monopolized this board or thread with bullshit. I made a post that was honest. And I KNEW that some would think it was a new fake account of a previous poster. So I put my identity out there. Because I think Harry Joyce USA makes a great amp and Kevin is a good guy. George was great to me too. I had two people come at me and where I'm from we dont play that. I'm done posting on anything negative. It's 5pm soon and Phillies are on!
lol ok
enjoy your replaced jacks
goodbye 👋 forever

I remember when John Ou posted a pic of a bunch of guitars on like a terrace or some shit, it was hilarious.

I remember when John Ou posted a pic of a bunch of guitars on like a terrace or some shit, it was hilarious.
Yup, that was when he moved cross country to NY for a while. I wasn't kidding about the Food Truck. It must be a lucrative gig.

Fine by me. Can’t believe I wasted so much time listening to some HJ Schill anyway. They probably paid him in kisses. I’m out.
No one ever gave a dime. I just really like their amps. I like Kevin. I guess you don't. I just don't appreciate getting hammered for stating my opinion and being completely transparent.

What style food is he doing
Whatever they eat in LA. Custom painted truck. Check out the Tyler as part of the artwork.

1697058309602.jpeg

Thanks for your sincere well wishes! I'll be around.
I just came back to say that CxckSxckingLives cried like a little girl when confronted at the RETIREMENT COMMUNITY he had his “huge gig” at and ran away with his “band mates” although the “Mick Jagger” of his band kind of did a wonky moonwalk/drunken shimmy before falling over and peeing his pants. This guy also peed his pants when he saw me ( only it was out of fear) and literally started crying and telling me he “has kids” and “please anywhere but the face”…afterwards I nailed his ancient girlfriend, but I had to stop because she kept calling me “daddy” and I kept having to remind her that I would have to be 103 to be her daddy and eventually I just gave up and plopped her back onto her roller wheelie chair thing and went home.
Still a big 🖕🏼to Harry Joyce and their whole crew ✌🏼

I don't really want to go to the website to look around because I feel like that would be pointless for me, but how much are we talking here? I paid $2000 for my Marshall Studio JTM45, so that's like around $2,150 out the door, it was worth it and it's the best amp I've heard for both clean sounds and overdriven noise. I wouldn't play more for an amp from a company I know very little about.

My next amp is going back to roots and simplicity, back to the small Fended Princetons

I don't really want to go to the website to look around because I feel like that would be pointless for me, but how much are we talking here? I paid $2000 for my Marshall Studio JTM45, so that's like around $2,150 out the door, it was worth it and it's the best amp I've heard for both clean sounds and overdriven noise. I wouldn't play more for an amp from a company I know very little about.

My next amp is going back to roots and simplicity, back to the small Fended Princetons
George Scholz used to build HJ amps.
They were solid.
He knows, or knew more than anyone I’ve ever met about electronics, and sound.
I’ve known George since the 90s at some point so like 30 years +/-
If you have an HJ built in the past decade or so, since the company was sold, I would be hard pressed to say that any specific portion of it was built directly by George. Maybe, maybe not.
The originals, like the Hiwatts that Mr. Joyce originally wired were incredible.
The first few done by George, also incredible.
Anything recent, as evidenced by what I’ve heard and checked out down at Walt Grace Vintage in Miami is “meh” at best.
The people have changed. The vibe has changed. The company has changed. The work has changed. The quality, to me, is not even close.
Unfortunately, these amps are not Easter worthy and do not look like they’ll be coming back any time soon from their quality hiatus.
Look elsewhere tone fiends.

I just came back to say that CxckSxckingLives cried like a little girl when confronted at the RETIREMENT COMMUNITY he had his “huge gig” at and ran away with his “band mates” although the “Mick Jagger” of his band kind of did a wonky moonwalk/drunken shimmy before falling over and peeing his pants. This guy also peed his pants when he saw me ( only it was out of fear) and literally started crying and telling me he “has kids” and “please anywhere but the face”…afterwards I nailed his ancient girlfriend, but I had to stop because she kept calling me “daddy” and I kept having to remind her that I would have to be 103 to be her daddy and eventually I just gave up and plopped her back onto her roller wheelie chair thing and went home.
Still a big 🖕🏼to Harry Joyce and their whole crew ✌🏼
You are a pussy. And not funny. Here is a pic of the "Retirement" Gig you are referring to. Help me out......I don't see you.

Attachments

• Soundboard Pic 1.jpeg
    Soundboard Pic 1.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
You are a pussy. And not funny. Here is a pic of the "Retirement" Gig you are referring to. Help me out......I don't see you.
Uh, coo pic. I thought one of the terms of your release was that you had to stop photographing children at their elementary and middle school plays tho…remember, 500 feet? You gonna get yourself in trouble hiding in the back taking pics like that, Chester.

Uh, coo pic. I thought one of the terms of your release was that you had to stop photographing children at their elementary and middle school plays tho…remember, 500 feet? You gonna get yourself in trouble hiding in the back taking pics like that, Chester.
Maybe you were at next night in Deerfield Beach?

Attachments

• Deerfield Beach FL 2-24 pic1.jpeg
    Deerfield Beach FL 2-24 pic1.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 14
Back