What's the going price for an Egnater M4?

I'm gassin' for one real bad too, I've talked t o 2 different dealers, and got 2 different answers.
$2000.00 from the first
$2100.00 from the second.
these are brand new, fully loaded.

Looks like I'm gonna have to opt for the Mod50 and wait on the E2

again with this":1xinq3x7 said:
You fuckers are giving me mad GAS. :doh:

Me too. I wish they would come with a head though, 3-4 modules, like the mod100, which is apparently discontinued. The mod50 seems like a cool amp, but if I want two high-gain modules for rhythm and solo, I'm one module short for clean tones. Space for 2 modules isn't enough for greedy bastards like me. :scared:

duodecim":28t3yma9 said:
again with this":28t3yma9 said:
You fuckers are giving me mad GAS. :doh:

Me too. I wish they would come with a head though, 3-4 modules, like the mod100, which is apparently discontinued. The mod50 seems like a cool amp, but if I want two high-gain modules for rhythm and solo, I'm one module short for clean tones. Space for 2 modules isn't enough for greedy bastards like me. :scared:
That is exactly where I'm at. I would much rather have a head that would hold at least 3 modules, than to have to buy the m4, a power amp, a controller, and a rack.
The mod50 is deffinately my next purchase, I just hope the E2 comes along soon

I use one channel of my high gain module for leads. Both channels have separate gain and volume knobs, so for leads I set channel B with a little more gain and volume. It works great. Unless you scoop the mids the voicings have more than enough to make sure you are heard. EG5 especially cuts amazingly well.

Man Bruce is on the cusp of really becoming a major player in today's amplification, great to see his stuff really starting to get major props.

Szar":r8dvnokq said:
Egnater Custom Amplifiers
3833 W. 12 Mile Road
Berkley, Michigan 48072
Tel: 248-541-9100
Fax: 248-541-9102
info@egnater.com

You know, at first I thought this was a smart ass response, but maybe actually a good idea getting the low down from the horses mouth.

again with this":2ypycvpz said:
Thank you Jeff. Can the M4 be purchased with less than 4 modules?
That would be up to our dealer. They must buy them from us completely loaded. Just ask them. Either Frank at the amplounge 248-533-3400. Dave or Eddie at Indoor Storm or Michelle at Boutique Guitar Exchange in Atlanta.

again with this":1g1rtrjg said:
How about an M2? That idea ever been kicked around..? One rack space... 2 dual channel modules would be enough for most.

They've already developed that. It's called the E2. It should be out in a few months, I think. :rock:

Jeff Hilligan":3wdfolsi said:
again with this":3wdfolsi said:
Thank you Jeff. Can the M4 be purchased with less than 4 modules?
That would be up to our dealer. They must buy them from us completely loaded. Just ask them. Either Frank at the amplounge 248-533-3400. Dave or Eddie at Indoor Storm or Michelle at Boutique Guitar Exchange in Atlanta.

Do you have plans for a head with more than 2 spaces? Like an M4 without rack? Is the mod100 dead – or could you make a mod50 in the 3-module mod100 shell?

Questions, questions. ;)

guitarslinger":1q26p6w4 said:
again with this":1q26p6w4 said:
How about an M2? That idea ever been kicked around..? One rack space... 2 dual channel modules would be enough for most.

They've already developed that. It's called the E2. It should be out in a few months, I think. :rock:

Pricing?

again with this":2g3vebvt said:
guitarslinger":2g3vebvt said:
again with this":2g3vebvt said:

Pricing?

Jeff can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a loaded E2 would be $XXXX.

Edit: They're shooting for $1000.

guitarslinger":ubipj5ul said:
again with this":ubipj5ul said:
guitarslinger":ubipj5ul said:
again with this":ubipj5ul said:

Pricing?

Jeff can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a loaded E2 would be $1200.

Shooting to be a grand! :thumbsup:

Back