when metalcore sounded amazing

RaceU4her

that terrible sounding all that remains kind of sent me on a trip back in time to the 90s when metalcore actually sounded good. heres some good ones

I will have to check them out. MC vocals have never been my preferred style, but I am always down to check out more music

Remember this gem?

i just never could get into them, that band was a couple dudes from Overcast i posted in my first post, the guitar player was in a band called Aftershock, Jesse leach was in Corrin and then howard and the drummer was in another CT band called Blood has been Shed.. Killswitch just didnt do it for me after any of those bands

honestly, if i had to pinpoint an album where "everything sounding the same" started, id probably pick this album, i remember it came out kind of late in the metalcore movement and before deathcore and all that blew up, i remember saying this sounds like literally every band of the last 5 years and its cool but getting a little old, production wise not much to me seems to have changed in the almost 20 years this came out

Back