Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

Why TF would I make it up? To get cred on an Internet forum? I don’t give a shit if you believe me but know TGP is full of that, as soon as I got in a fight with a mod and got banned from there the free stuff went away
I could be wrong, but I don't think @jchrisf was doing anything other than backing you up. Then again, I'm high AF right now.

Why TF would I make it up? To get cred on an Internet forum? I don’t give a shit if you believe me but know TGP is full of that, as soon as I got in a fight with a mod and got banned from there the free stuff went away

Lol no endorsements, as I said I’m a mediocre guitar player in a cover band. Just gear on the side they hope you use and show how the stuff sounds. Again I don’t care if you believe me. From reading your posts I don’t think you are going to be here very long anyway. You seem very very angry.
You’re lying. Loser. How pathetic to feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Angry? Def not. Do I feel badly for anyone who’s ever had to lose six seconds of their valuable time reading a post by an embarrassment like you? Definitely. Go crawl back under your rock or into your hole you assclown ✌🏼🥴

Is brain ass anything like head butt?
Wait, what we're we talking about again?

1714776204674.gif

You’re lying. Loser. How pathetic to feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Angry? Def not. Do I feel badly for anyone who’s ever had to lose six seconds of their valuable time reading a post by an embarrassment like you? Definitely. Go crawl back under your rock or into your hole you assclown ✌🏼🥴
Like I said, angry.

I’m not hard to find—my avatar is me and my bands clips are easy to find—I post them here. Come see us and you can ask the band about it. I’m sensing you are more of a “behind the keyboard” type of personality tho

I’m challenging you the same as I challenged your boyfriend. Produce the post where I said anything even remotely alluding to pedophilia. I’ve got a plate of crow prepared for you too, bitch..
Wow. You just don’t get it. No one cares about your “challenges.” You’ve been outed as a pedophile and you think harping on and on and tagging the same people over and over is going to distract from that. Don’t you have a wife or something, you total loser. You’re what again? 55? How desperate to demand people you don’t know, that think you try to touch children, for attention. You’ve been told to stop messaging or tagging me like, six times now. Why don’t you take a “challenge” and see if you are a stalker or not and try to not message or tag people who don’t want to hear from you again? Is that clear enough for you, stalker?

Like I said, angry.

I’m not hard to find—my avatar is me and my bands clips are easy to find—I post them here. Come see us and you can ask the band about it. I’m sensing you are more of a “behind the keyboard” type of personality tho
IME keys players are generally the weirdest guys in the band so it kinda fits his profile.

Like I said, angry.

“Free gear” “lost after a ban on tgp”
Pathetic. What your life must be like outside of here is just 🙄😬 wow. I’m actually embarrassed for you at this point. Def don’t want to be tagged in or messaged by you again at this point either, so maybe take one of your friends “challenges” and just don’t @ me again, either way and we won’t need to think you’re a stalker on top of everything else. Before you feel the need to reply to this with something you think is clever or original just know, I’m not going to read it or ever see it and you’ll basically be showing everyone in here how desperate you are to ha e the last word or whatever other pathetic thing goes on I. The mind of a compulsive liar that grosses everyone else out. Ok, Beavis?

Pathetic. What your life must be like outside of here is just 🙄😬 wow. I’m actually embarrassed for you at this point. Def don’t want to be tagged in or messaged by you again at this point either, so maybe take one of your friends “challenges” and just don’t @ me again, either way and we won’t need to think you’re a stalker on top of everything else. Before you feel the need to reply to this with something you think is clever or original just know, I’m not going to read it or ever see it and you’ll basically be showing everyone in here how desperate you are to ha e the last word or whatever other pathetic thing goes on I. The mind of a compulsive liar that grosses everyone else out. Ok, Beavis?
So no on the meet and greet then?

Calling people stalkers. Saying you don't want them to post replies on a message board. Having bitch fits over another female guitarist. Damn bro not to be harsh but you're coming across like a karen on facebook.

How can a calculator help me get free gear?
I actually know a way to get free gear that doesn’t even require any skill.

Get in GC, grab a fistful of picks from and there you got it, free gear 😂

On a side note I will accept endorsments on guitar lessons from now on. Hit me up with your offers 😂

Wow. You just don’t get it. No one cares about your “challenges.” You’ve been outed as a pedophile and you think harping on and on and tagging the same people over and over is going to distract from that. Don’t you have a wife or something, you total loser. You’re what again? 55? How desperate to demand people you don’t know, that think you try to touch children, for attention. You’ve been told to stop messaging or tagging me like, six times now. Why don’t you take a “challenge” and see if you are a stalker or not and try to not message or tag people who don’t want to hear from you again? Is that clear enough for you, stalker?
Outed? By who, you and your weak, delusional attempt to create a false narrative? Dude, you’re a fucking weirdo, for real. :loco:
And here’s your reward for producing absolutely zero evidence that I said anything even remotely resembling your accusation. Choke on it, asshole.

0E859EBE-753C-4B58-9E52-BC237DBE47BF.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually know a way to get free gear that doesn’t even require any skill.

Get in GC, grab a fistful of picks from and there you got it, free gear 😂

On a side note I will accept endorsments on guitar lessons from now on. Hit me up with your offers 😂
Still using them
IMG_4187.jpeg

Back