Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

... and on that day order, harmony and peace was restored to RT.

however, it was not to last.

I wasn’t insinuating that Wilfred was Dino. I just want Dino back. I enjoyed trying to figure out wtf he was rambling about.
No I didn’t think that bro. I banned him because he kept insulting other members and myself as well. Then he would delete his comments. I actually liked him and when I noticed what he was doing I reached out to him respectfully to see what was up…I also included another mod as well as a neutral observer. I was ignored. So he made some comment about feeding me to pigs or something like that. So I banned his monkey ass. That’s the condensed version. No hard feelings on my end but fuck him. I don’t want or need an apology and I am fine with him coming back…if he does it like a man. I have been a mod here for years and I have fucked up numerous times. Every single time I have gotten on here and publicly admitted to fucking up and apologizing to the board in general as well as any affected members. Also numerous times I have allowed banned members back because I do believe in forgiveness and redemption. Okay I’m off the soapbox now.

No I didn’t think that bro. I banned him because he kept insulting other members and myself as well. Then he would delete his comments. I actually liked him and when I noticed what he was doing I reached out to him respectfully to see what was up…I also included another mod as well as a neutral observer. I was ignored. So he made some comment about feeding me to pigs or something like that. So I banned his monkey ass. That’s the condensed version. No hard feelings on my end but fuck him. I don’t want or need an apology and I am fine with him coming back…if he does it like a man. I have been a mod here for years and I have fucked up numerous times. Every single time I have gotten on here and publicly admitted to fucking up and apologizing to the board in general as well as any affected members. Also numerous times I have allowed banned members back because I do believe in forgiveness and redemption. Okay I’m off the soapbox now.
I support your decision 💯. I never really liked the dude just enjoyed trying to decipher what the fu k he was talking about most times.

she's better than me....but just about everybody is so....
22 pages deep......The epic level of butthurt over a 17 yr old kid is awesome. She's been playing for all of 4 years or so, clearly she's figuring it out quicker than many. Some people have that thing about them, a presence in the room that compels people to do nice things for them, vibe I get is she's got that going for her and can play a bit too. Agreed not on a sophisticated Rig Talk Approved Drop C minus # one chord chugging gear demo level, but everybody has to start somewhere.

I banned him because he kept insulting other members and myself as well.

I predicted bans back on page 14. I would criticize you guys for being way too lenient but if you weren't I would've gotten the axe about a month into my membership and I sure ain't talking about a sweet new Firebird X model with robot tuners either.

I was just about to ban him with my ignore option but Monkey Man got him first :giggle:

I wonder who he'll come back as?

I was just about to ban him with my ignore option but Monkey Man got him first :giggle:

I wonder who he'll come back as?

Wilfred.JPG

So basically it takes someone really unhinged (Larry anyone?) to turn something in a 20+ page thread, full with insults back and forth.

1715005253893.png

Back