Wizard Modern Classic 100

Hollywood

Okay guys, I got my new modern classic a few weeks back. I just got a few of the first pics downloaded tonite. Here are pics of my newest modern classic and my 1st modern classic.
PRINCIPALSLISTKIAGUITAR066.jpg
PRINCIPALSLISTKIAGUITAR065.jpg
PRINCIPALSLISTKIAGUITAR068.jpg
What a great day that was. Killer weather, fantastic temporary work bench/tailgate down, and not one but two Wizard amps to look at. :rock:

Did you take them out for a ride around the block? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mine is at Wizard HQ in the far north. Waiting for it to come back to the middle east :rock:

My 4x12 and 2x12 Wizard cabs are getting lonely.

Steve

The Wizard, they don't sell many of, but can still afford to go out and get their own chassis and head shell design that is tough as a brick shit house and looks professional. Wonder if my Marsha chassis would fit in one?

Steve

steve_k":vi9px4ip said:
The Wizard, they don't sell many of, but can still afford to go out and get their own chassis and head shell design that is tough as a brick shit house and looks professional. Wonder if my Marsha chassis would fit in one?

Steve
I'm thinking alot off getting a Marsha, but I have the Cali coming first. Are there big difference between the Marsha and Wizard? Help a brothers gas Steve. :yes:

rocker":3pewgum3 said:
steve_k":3pewgum3 said:

Steve
I'm thinking alot off getting a Marsha, but I have the Cali coming first. Are there big difference between the Marsha and Wizard? Help a brothers gas Steve. :yes:

The Marsha is pretty much a JCM800, but with whatever custom functionality you want to throw in. Tone wise, they both (mine anyway) has the same amount of gain. The Wiz is much tighter and less saturated. Somewhat the same, but different. I would wait on the Cali to get there from Mike. It will cross paths somewhere with the Marsha. Pass the gas for now :D .

Steve

steve_k":22527glu said:
rocker":22527glu said:
steve_k":22527glu said:

Steve

The Marsha is pretty much a JCM800, but with whatever custom functionality you want to throw in. Tone wise, they both (mine anyway) has the same amount of gain. The Wiz is much tighter and less saturated. Somewhat the same, but different. I would wait on the Cali to get there from Mike. It will cross paths somewhere with the Marsha. Pass the gas for now :D .

Steve
The gas passed :D Thanks.

Most of you guys know me, or know enough about me to know I have considerable experience in the high gain amps.
There is to me, some big over sights when guys go amp talking, especially when it comes to the high gain amps. Gain in itself is the main ingredient. For Sure! ;)
But there is also a hell of alot to be said for the differences in actual gain and the amps ability to keep note seperation. Clarity is a biggie when you start down the gain path.
Fucking trust me when I say the WIZARD AMPS are second to none in the important areas, all of which are mentioned above. Regardless of what anyone else thinks....My Wizard modern classic 'IS MINE AND NOT FOR SALE' :rock:...........EVER! :LOL: :LOL:
Wizard amps may cost a bit, but ya slow down and breakdown the whole picture and 'THEY ARE AWESOME' :yes:
Fellows that is the 1st thing that needs to be right before the money aspect comes into play. Then, yes it helps if a guy can afford to get the amp home/ paid for. WIZARD AMPS RULE!

Wizard HQ emailed late yesterday to tell my MC100 has had the top secret Uber-mods and is ready to pack up and ship back to. Excited about this. Thanks Rick and Jean Luc for tending to things. Thanks to Hollywood too.

:thumbsup:

Steve

Hollywood":3v1tdy45 said:
Most of you guys know me, or know enough about me to know I have considerable experience in the high gain amps.
There is to me, some big over sights when guys go amp talking, especially when it comes to the high gain amps. Gain in itself is the main ingredient. For Sure! ;)
But there is also a hell of alot to be said for the differences in actual gain and the amps ability to keep note seperation. Clarity is a biggie when you start down the gain path.
Fucking trust me when I say the WIZARD AMPS are second to none in the important areas, all of which are mentioned above. Regardless of what anyone else thinks....My Wizard modern classic 'IS MINE AND NOT FOR SALE' :rock:...........EVER! :LOL: :LOL:
Wizard amps may cost a bit, but ya slow down and breakdown the whole picture and 'THEY ARE AWESOME' :yes:
Fellows that is the 1st thing that needs to be right before the money aspect comes into play. Then, yes it helps if a guy can afford to get the amp home/ paid for. WIZARD AMPS RULE!
And thats the truth and nothing but the truth, amen. :rock: :D

steve_k":h4fvnij4 said:
Wizard HQ emailed late yesterday to tell my MC100 has had the top secret Uber-mods and is ready to pack up and ship back to. Excited about this. Thanks Rick and Jean Luc for tending to things. Thanks to Hollywood too.

Steve

I got mine back recently and its absolutely killer. Lots more gain ! Can't wait to hear your review :thumbsup:

steve_k":3hr04ore said:

Steve

:thumbsup: ....you will love it! :yes:

Wizard sounds so clear, organic and aggressive, haven't heard that in any other amps I have tried or owned yet. :rock:

thegame":2mk1b5vf said:
steve_k":2mk1b5vf said:

Steve

I got mine back recently and its absolutely killer. Lots more gain ! Can't wait to hear your review :thumbsup:
I have a Wizard MC and it has tons of usable gain. I can't imagine why you guys feel compelled to have the amp modded for more gain? It may be great and fun for bedroom playing, but in a live or recording situation less gain equals more clarity. :thumbsup:

The Wizard MC100 is back from Wizard HQ. Gonna go unpack it and see what top secret mods Dr. Rick made to it.

Steve

Back