Wizard The delay is the head case because of the present supply chain problems here I can't say when it will arrive.

MAGE7

How long have you been waiting approximately when this happened ?
Rick told me i could swap for an other head case if i want to and if so he could ship the next day if i choose to
with what happen in the world right now i am thinking that i should choose a head case that he has already in stock because if i wait for another month or so it could be too late for various reasons i have no idea

Congrats, first off. What did you get? Also. I would wait for the headshell, cuz if not, you are probably going to buy it later anyway, and I am sure they aren't reasonably priced for a non performance mod basically. For me personally, my headshell is off to the side, I just keep my chassis out as I just keep the amp on top of the cab in the bedroom, but my headshell looks badass if I ever put it back in.

thanks i ordered a mtl mkII 100W it is the 2022 version and i asked Rick if he could make it look like the MARSHALL Super Lead 1959LTD Purple below i will buy the cabinet later this year if the world do not fall apart lol

Attachments

• Purple.jpeg
    Purple.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 64
The headshell won't effect the tone :) I'd get that shit in your hands before the price goes up to $7K...LOL!
i already bought the amp back in january but i am worried about with what is happening in the world right now that if i want to wait for this headshell to be deliver to Rick, things could take a wrong turn and i would never see this amp coming in.
I really wanna get this purple head but worse would be to not get it at all, and to have to go on a quest through the wastelands to find a wizard amps. So your guess is take it with whatever headshell he has in stock ?

If it were me...yes, I would take it with whatever headshell he has in stock. Personal decision for sure, but aesthetics mean very little to me at all when it comes to amps.

I'm just assuming you've only paid the 50% deposit so far (if you paid in full already then obviously different story) but if you've only paid 50%, what's to say by the time the headshell your waiting on arrives his prices don't go up again. Just saying, these amps have gotten significantly more expensive over the last two years (like everything else) and it's not unrealistic to think they'll get even more expensive with the state of things in the world.

If it were me...yes, I would take it with whatever headshell he has in stock. Personal decision for sure, but aesthetics mean very little to me at all when it comes to amps.

I'm just assuming you've only paid the 50% deposit so far (if you paid in full already then obviously different story) but if you've only paid 50%, what's to say by the time the headshell your waiting on arrives his prices don't go up again. Just saying, these amps have gotten significantly more expensive over the last two years (like everything else) and it's not unrealistic to think they'll get even more expensive with the state of things in the world.
i paid him full

How long have you been waiting approximately when this happened ?
Rick told me i could swap for an other head case if i want to and if so he could ship the next day if i choose to
with what happen in the world right now i am thinking that i should choose a head case that he has already in stock because if i wait for another month or so it could be too late for various reasons i have no idea
Get your amp right now today in black....then worry about a purple head shell down the road if needed....Rick is pretty reasonable about that stuff, he's swapped out head shells in the past. I would much rather have the amp in hand

Yes ! This is it ! I am really excited to receive it.
But first it has to travel the whole world to New Caledonia.
I hope I won't have to wait for too long.
he has a problem with his usual courrier, and has to ship it to a friend of his in Australia first, then his friend will ship to me.
I just hope his friend is not going to swap parts happened to me once with a guitar that I send to a "luthier".
Anyway Im very excited this will be my first real amp I have a blackstar HT5 combo from 2011 and a roland cube 40xl so yes it is quite jump in quality and a big money investment that's why I am a little bit stressed out.
I hope he will resolved this courrier problem for possible future transaction as I planned to buy the MC2 and a cab in the future and I would prefer not to pass by a Middle man.
He told me he had already shipped to New Caledonia with no issues in the past, but for some reason they won't let him ship here this time.
Also thank you and the others for helping me out ! I will update once I receive it !

New Caledonia is a place I would personally bring that amp to you! Very high on my list of must go to places.....if you know, you know :rock:

You'll love that amp, congratulations
thanks that is a really beautiful country New Zealand and Australia are must to visit too ! especially the south island of NZ !

Back