Wolf Van Halen - Behind the Music

Its not about feeling "good" its about feeling "normal".
With all due respect with no medical training or background you sound like yer paraniod about folks taking medicine with has nothing to due with them and everything to do with you.
Maybe get out more IDK >
Every mass shooting in the last few years have been people on SSRI's. The media won't talk about it.

SSRI's are dangerous.

You don't leave a band aid on a wound forever.

Every mass shooting in the last few years have been people on SSRI's. The media won't talk about it.

SSRI's are dangerous.

You don't leave a band aid on a wound forever.

You're more likely to be killed by a drunk driver running a red light than those "crazy" people w/a gun.

Technically, his albums ARE old style recordings because they aren’t just copy and paste/grid everything/autotune it/brickwalled. I don’t see anything disappointing about a dude writing/performing/recording ALL that music by himself, I don’t know of a single other musician doing the same thing at the level he’s doing at, there’s a million dudes like me doing it in bedrooms but I’m unaware of anyone else getting airplay and gigging that’s doing it.

If he had no abilities or mediocre ones, I could see some griping around the guy, but the dude’s an above average player on every instrument he plays. And while some of the stuff might sound like Foo Fighters or Alter Bridge, there’s layering and parts in the songs that are more complex than shit you’d hear on any of their albums.

If ya just listen to the shit they’ve put on the radio like “Distance” or that “End Of The World” and take it at face value, yeah, pretty vanilla stuff, but if you actually dig into the albums there’s some great shit on there, worthy of the attention.

Absolutely.

What do y’all think will happen to all those guitars and 5150 when Wolf eventually passes away in the future?

It would be insane if they were donated to Mr. Hollands Opus Foundation or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo

actions
You're more likely to be killed by a drunk driver running a red light than those "crazy" people w/a gun.
SSRI's clearly affect your emotions and are addictive.

And most people on them don't realize that they are being irrational.

It's like someone sober being around a drunk. They don't even realize that it's affecting their actions.

What do y’all think will happen to all those guitars and 5150 when Wolf eventually passes away in the future?

It would be insane if they were donated to Mr. Hollands Opus Foundation or something.
I see drug addict grandchildren selling them for some smack.

You sir have 2 choices, you can either look into what I am saying, you know, educate yourself.

Or 2, just be some online blowhard idiot.

Either way, I hope your piece of shit Jeep loses a wheel and you crash into the Gulf Of Mexico.

So you can’t answer my questions?

I’m not on any meds, I’m not looking for advice, fucko. Just answer the question, what is dopamine and what is serotonin?

I see drug addict grandchildren selling them for some smack.

So you can’t answer my questions?

I’m not on any meds, I’m not looking for advice, fucko. Just answer the question, what is dopamine and what is serotonin?
I forgot what the question is. I think it was about serotonin.

Just because some extra serotonin makes you feel better doesn't mean it's the solution.

The first thing a brain expert would tell you is that there is many things they don't understand about the brain.

I think it was on the episode of Shredding With Shifty where he said everything is locked up in a very, very safe environment. I recall him chuckling about how absurd the security/effectiveness of it was, so I’m guessing they’ll be good to go for a while.

I forgot what the question is. I think it was about serotonin.

Just because some extra serotonin makes you feel better doesn't mean it's the solution.

The first thing a brain expert would tell you is that there is many things they don't understand about the brain.

You have a very clear issue with comprehension, dude. I’m not busting your balls this time because I can imagine life was/is pretty tough trying to navigate.

You have a very clear issue with comprehension, dude. I’m not busting your balls this time because I can imagine life was/is pretty tough trying to navigate.
I could go back and look but you are clearly someone who will never learn anything. Have you ever tried Ritalin?

SSRI's clearly affect your emotions and are addictive.

And most people on them don't realize that they are being irrational.

It's like someone sober being around a drunk. They don't even realize that it's affecting their actions.

Sorry i have no idea WTF yer Pontifacating about except as usual your ass is over-loading your mouth.
You're not the smartest Chinese AI bot are you ?
Watch out for the Boogieman he's right behind you.

png-transparent-punisher-united-states-decal-sticker-red-line-logo-black-thin-blue-line.png

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Back