Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

Congratulations on finally accepting a government source of data when it suits you. I hope you remember that in the future on things like, macroeconomic data

There has been an influx of migrants the last few years for many reasons. From unrest in South America to fear of laws that’ll prevent entry in the future. You know, the kind that trump told Congress to ignore, then said “blame me”

All things considered, when you look at those numbers and do the math, it doesn’t support your specific claim about. 15,000 a year to 15,000 a day. Your own source mathematically corroborates that

That’s not true lol. In absolute, not relative terms, DHS is removing 3.5x as many people per month now than under Trump.

The aggregate number of people crossing per month did not increase 3.5x

The mathematical conclusion here is that, the normalized rate of deportations actually went up, even with more crossings.

Youre making me chuckle tho. The number of names you’re slinging increases by the post as if you’re growing frustrated by the fact that you’re being challenged with reason.

I believe some call this state of mind, “triggered.”
You are just too stupid and living in fantasy land. I suggest you move to southern Texas and enjoy the fucking mess idiots like you created.

You are just too stupid and living in fantasy land. I suggest you move to southern Texas and enjoy the fucking mess idiots like you created.
lol look at you all over the place

All the claims I made, I backed with verifiable data. Meanwhile that same data tore apart your claims. Even your own CBP data. One of us inhabits a world of fantasy and make believe, and it’s not the one with the data on their side.

Now I’m “too stupid” because I tore apart your claims with verifiable facts 🤣

All things considered, when you look at those numbers and do the math, it doesn’t support your specific claim about. 15,000 a year to 15,000 a day. Your own source mathematically corroborates that
Look, let me spell this out to you slowly since you are obviously mentally retarded.

This number is regarding the people that actually made it into the country illegally, not just apprehended at the boarder.

I can't imagine how you think you have any intelligence.

Look, let me spell this out to you slowly since you are obviously mentally retarded.

This number is regarding the people that actually made it into the country illegally, not just apprehended at the boarder.

I can't imagine how you think you have any intelligence.
lol so if they’re undetected, how is that number measured?

Why can’t you provide evidence that the number isn’t bullshit in exchange for $15,000?

Theres no way you’ll ever be able to spell out a lie to me. We aren’t all gullible troglodytes. I’m open to actual data, though on this, lol… I can’t imagine you’d have any luck

Why can’t you provide evidence that the number isn’t bullshit in exchange for $15,000?

Theres no way you’ll ever be able to spell out a lie to me. We aren’t all gullible troglodytes. I’m open to actual data, though on this, lol… I can’t imagine you’d have any luck
Your parents must be embarrassed they conceived you.

If I were them, I would find a piece of rope and a three legged chair.

Last edited:

If I were them I would find a piece of rope and a three legged chair.
Yeah, you know you’ve lost when all you got left is “kill yourself.” I feel sorry for you. A mental midget stuck and enraged in world his walnut brain can’t make sense of.

Stay mad, your life seems like punishment enough

I can't believe you can be this stupid.

CBP lets them into the country instead of sending them back, so the number of apprehensions is the number sent into the US.

That's not what we did before mashed potato brains.

Yeah, you know you’ve lost when all you got left is “kill yourself.” I feel sorry for you. A mental midget stuck and enraged in world his walnut brain can’t make sense of.

Stay mad, your life seems like punishment enough
You can't read either.

I meant that your parents are so embarrassed they conceived you, I would help them end the humiliation of conceiving you.

I can't believe you are so dumb, I have to explain insults.

If I were them I would find a piece of rope and a three legged chair.
So many out there are just as brainwashed as he is. It’s frustrating and more than a little sad. State media controls so many minds, regardless of how many times their agenda is exposed.

Look at the lack of interest in the JFK assassination—it’s much easier to believe our gov’t is on our side than dare to contemplate the possibility that we are being manipulated and subverted

So many out there are just as brainwashed as he is. It’s frustrating and more than a little sad. State media controls so many minds, regardless of how many times their agenda is exposed.

Look at the lack of interest in the JFK assassination—it’s much easier to believe our gov’t is on our side than dare to contemplate the possibility that we are being manipulated and subverted
It's really a cancer on this country.

I know. Pretty sad how you right wing extremists follow the Russian Propaganda Playbook. Some of you hate the US Gov so much, you should move. Get the fuck out. Russia NEEDS you. AKs are easy weapons to use...you just better start getting in shape for your future combat.

I can get along with Russia, they are not so stupid.
I think it's the average forum age that carries around the cold war era duck and cover ptsd that is still fueling the russia russia russia stuff. It's powerful programming to convince people an "evil" enemy could wipe out civilization with the push of a button. I'm talking generational damage here big dog.

I can get along with Russia, they are not so stupid.
Oh they have the same issues I’m sure. …maybe not on quite such a massive scale 🤣 …but their rulers are just as adept at the art of propaganda and manufacturing consent as ours. Maybe more so. I mean, look at how many people here see through all the bullshit being propagated.

Reactions: Geo
Well, he HAS sent 200-300k Russians to their death so far..and that number keeps climbing.

So, yeah by definition he IS bloodthirsty. All because he wants a 'do over' of the 1991 fall of the USSR.
I think he has been very restrained in the Ukraine.

It's not like he carpet bombed and killed millions like we did in Iraq.

Look you fucking moron. This is from CBP.Gov

View attachment 306318

Now the big difference is, you fucking moron, during the trump admin, these fuckers were sent back. Not allowed in the country.

You fucking dipshit.

And, none of these numbers represent the people we didn't catch, you stupid fuck.
Hey Geo, you're a dumb fucking Putin loving Cunt. Get the fuck out the country...go join Putin's war effort. He'll gladly take you.
Fucking retard you are.

Oh they have the same issues I’m sure. …maybe not on quite such a massive scale 🤣 …but their rulers are just as adept at the art of propaganda and manufacturing consent as ours. Maybe more so. I mean, look at how many people here see through all the bullshit being propagated.
Yeah but you have to give them credit for having beautiful clean cities and no poison in their food.

Hey Geo, you're a dumb fucking Putin loving Cunt. Get the fuck out the country...go join Putin's war effort. He'll gladly take you.
Fucking retard you are.
Why don't you drive that piece of shit Jeep into the ocean? Oh, that's right it wouldn't make it there.

Back