WTB: Used Diezel cab

Jonny333

Hey guys,
Just a quick WTB incase anyone has or knows of something going. I know it should probably go in the classifieds but thought it might get more relevant views here. I'm in the UK so would prefer to buy one here but if the shipping wasn't too much I'ld go for one from the US too. Must be one of the new design cabs and hopefully FL V30xK100 x pattern but will be open to others. Also would consider a mills acoustics afterburner and on a seperate note a framus 2x12.
Much love. :thumbsup:

Jonny333":b8n59797 said:
Hey guys,
Just a quick WTB incase anyone has or knows of something going. I know it should probably go in the classifieds but thought it might get more relevant views here. I'm in the UK so would prefer to buy one here but if the shipping wasn't too much I'ld go for one from the US too. Must be one of the new design cabs and hopefully FL V30xK100 x pattern but will be open to others. Also would consider a mills acoustics afterburner and on a seperate note a framus 2x12.
Much love. :thumbsup:

I was talking to some guy in Vegas yesterday. he has a Xpattern salt and pepper but its rear loaded

check out las vegas craigslist.

Thanks man, i'm looking for the new design cabs though and if i'm not wrong they only make those in black. Appreciate the heads up though :thumbsup:

Back