WTF is this new Paypal nonsense??

In the big picture my friends, this is just where it is at. I hate it!

Like I said, AI has not even kicked into full gear yet. Tik Tok, Google, FB, PP, Reverb, on and on, it ain't getting better. We have to look out for each other and hope platforms like what @stratjacket wanted to do comes to fruition.

But PP isn’t simply refusing service—they are taking (stealing) money from people. If the baker took the gay couple’s money, then told them he wasn’t going to return it because their lifestyle was offensive to him, then this would be a parallel.
Well, you're right about this when it comes to the $2500 fine BS, but I was talking about them closing accounts and denying some users their services, based on the beliefs of those users.
The fine is more in relation to my nazi memorabilia selling/buying analogy.

Anyway, its f'ed up and because of their monopoly position, PayPal gets away with more than they should, it seems.

What happened to the TSA and screening for terrorists? I guess it only applies to taxpaying American citizens.......

Yeah and what was all that pompous “Nobody is above the law!” all the politicos have been huffing and puffing about? Aiding illegal “immigration” is literally a federal crime, but of course the federal government violates its own laws all the time and who can hold them accountable?

Biden put a man in charge of the DHS who was previously one of the heads of the HIAS, which just happens to be the primary NGO responsible for directly funneling these people to our Southern border. That’s no accident. Neither is what is happening in Haiti, and tens of thousands of those people are 100% coming here.

Yeah and what was all that pompous “Nobody is above the law!” all the politicos have been huffing and puffing about? Aiding illegal “immigration” is literally a federal crime, but of course the federal government violates its own laws all the time and who can hold them accountable?

Biden put a man in charge of the DHS who was previously one of the heads of the HIAS, which just happens to be the primary NGO responsible for directly funneling these people to our Southern border. That’s no accident. Neither is what is happening in Haiti, and tens of thousands of those people are 100% coming here.
Mayorkas is another Obama-boosted turd bucket. Explains his treason.

Back