You heard me right...the Boss SD-1 + Diezel Herbert = :love:

mraajr

After going through about 15 different boost pedals I think I have settled on the SD-1 for my Herbert. Thats right...the $39 job from Boss. Amazing. It just does sometihng that none of the other boost I have tried do. It really is wonderful. I wonder if it has to do with asymetrical clipping vs. symetrical? Either way it beats out alot of boutique boosts on this particular amp. What, if any boosts are you Herbert users using?

mraajr":1g7xmmqw said:
I wonder if it has to do with asymetrical clipping vs. symetrical? What, if any boosts are you Herbert users using?
If you are referring to the gonad removal of the term and its differential equation solution(s) you would be sorely mislead and purely mistaken from a methodical relativity in your synopsis. In the later postulation you may have found nothing more than the reciprocal and inverted mirror of its comparison and generation of the intersection of said topology. Having the correlated convergence of the comparison filters, its intersection and least upper bound of a family of filters with a network of Hausdorff spaces which in turn bring cluster points and the first axiom of the countability to the yield of the overdrive.

Therefore if the overdrive forms a compact and locally compact space, then you have failed to prove that normal and paracompact spaces will converge uniform structures and complete spaces, or, if forced in linear postulates can be shown to produce minimal if not negligible simplicial and quite possibly advanced cell complexes. Examining the fundamental groups as put forth in ring theory will unveil the true output in relation to its signal path.

Oh, and by the way, it’s "asym[m]etrical", not "asymetrical". And it is "sym[m]etrical" not "symetrical". And I use the volume knob; works every time.

Just saying… :student:

King Crimson":32q1hqc4 said:
mraajr":32q1hqc4 said:
I wonder if it has to do with asymetrical clipping vs. symetrical? What, if any boosts are you Herbert users using?
If you are referring to the gonad removal of the term and its differential equation solution(s) you would be sorely mislead and purely mistaken from a methodical relativity in your synopsis. In the later postulation you may have found nothing more than the reciprocal and inverted mirror of its comparison and generation of the intersection of said topology. Having the correlated convergence of the comparison filters, its intersection and least upper bound of a family of filters with a network of Hausdorff spaces which in turn bring cluster points and the first axiom of the countability to the yield of the overdrive.

Therefore if the overdrive forms a compact and locally compact space, then you have failed to prove that normal and paracompact spaces will converge uniform structures and complete spaces, or, if forced in linear postulates can be shown to produce minimal if not negligible simplicial and quite possibly advanced cell complexes. Examining the fundamental groups as put forth in ring theory will unveil the true output in relation to its signal path.

Oh, and by the way, it’s "asym[m]etrical", not "asymetrical". And it is "sym[m]etrical" not "symetrical". And I use the volume knob; works every time.

What a jackass :hys:

Come on guys....
I don't have a Herbert, but I use sometimes a Damage Control Demonizer in front of my Einstein. I just use it to give the cleans a little bit more color. I found its one of the few pedals that actually work nicely for me and Eini.

TS9 was okay. I had a Keeley OD-9 and though on most amps the OD9 killed the SD-1 on this amp the SD-1 seems way better.

I should have tried that Keeley pedal when I was at your house. :doh:

I have been curious about his mods for years and should have taken the opportunity to check it out.

King Crimson":341bd38o said:
mraajr":341bd38o said:

I read all that as if this guy was saying it.

16784-135762-oswaldbatesjpg-620x.jpg

RJF":2i8b7xqw said:
Diezels don't need a boost..... :gethim:

Need?

Absolutely not.

However, Channel 2 of my VH-4 sounds freaking amazing if you should happen to boost it.
So...you know...it never hurts to try.

Perfect!! Any type of clean boost changes the feel a little, I like it. The BB preamp is my favorite with all amps so far, with the bass and treble control you can add whatever may have been lost.

demoncleaner":egyi9qui said:
King Crimson":egyi9qui said:
mraajr":egyi9qui said:

I read all that as if this guy was saying it.

16784-135762-oswaldbatesjpg-620x.jpg

Sixtonoize":2cm34yuz said:
RJF":2cm34yuz said:
Diezels don't need a boost..... :gethim:

Need?

Absolutely not.

However, Channel 2 of my VH-4 sounds freaking amazing if you should happen to boost it.
So...you know...it never hurts to try.

Agreed. I use a boost from time to time. Justs gives you more tonal options. I like the BB Preamp the best of all the boosts I owned including the Maxon od808/0d9/analogman od9, HBE Powerscreamer, Xotic AC booster, Fulltone OCD, Xotic BB+, Barber Direct Drive, Bad Monkey....

Back