Lil Fokker

cujo

Ya go around the world of amps for 10'years almost n no matter what I play I come back to Diezel is the tone in my head. Tnx peter for perfect amps !
That said :
price on lil Fokker ?
Can it come in red or black face plate ?
Metal grill?

Man, I love Diezel amps, but this has to be the worst amp name.

It was just as silly when used as an adolescent joke with that movie name.

But it's not Lil...same shell size as a Herbert right?
I'm not a fan of the blue either...especially the blue vent part of the shell..ugh.
BUT...I WANT this amp! haha.

I will find out in the color. Papa if your reading this can you let us know if I can order a color other than blue for the boys here?

Brad

I also vote for the traditional Diezel style with a metal grille.

I would also strongly urge Diezel to change the name before full production gets started (if it hasn't already).

I love Diezel amps, they are the best in the biz in my opinion, but with all due respect to Peter and his crew, really.... really... bad choice for an amp name. :confused:

I think it would be pretty embarrassing to have someone come up and compliment you on your tone after a show and ask "what gear are you using?" and you have to answer "uh... a lil fokker..." :doh: :doh:

That's great. Everyone has an answer remember the plate sez Diezel not your last name on it !

RJF":30ujr1tx said:

I would also strongly urge Diezel to change the name before full production gets started (if it hasn't already).

I love Diezel amps, they are the best in the biz in my opinion, but with all due respect to Peter and his crew, really.... really... bad choice for an amp name. :confused:

I think it would be pretty embarrassing to have someone come up and compliment you on your tone after a show and ask "what gear are you using?" and you have to answer "uh... a lil fokker..." :doh: :doh:

Why not? It's funny IMHO. Imagine someone really asks you about the tone and you say it's name and then you tell him to take a look at the chassis.....lol.

Or are you a US hardcore christian who has no sense of humor????

Guys, it's only a name, calm down.

This is a Fokker, just tell them it's named after a plane.

Klm.fokker70.ph-wxd.bristol.arp.jpg

At age 20, Anthony Fokker built his initial aircraft, the Spin (Spider)—the first Dutch-built plane to fly in his home country.
Taking advantage of better opportunities in Germany, he moved to Berlin where, in 1912, he founded his first company, Fokker Aeroplanbau, later moving to the Görries suburb just southwest of Schwerin, where the current company was founded, as Fokker Aviatik GmbH, on 12 February 1912.[1]

RJF":20meywk5 said:

EXACTLY.

Bato":20meywk5 said:
Why not? It's funny IMHO. Imagine someone really asks you about the tone and you say it's name and then you tell him to take a look at the chassis.....lol.

Or are you a US hardcore christian who has no sense of humor????

Guys, it's only a name, calm down.
You're the one getting all riled up. Calm down yourself. And why did you have to bring in your religious bigotry to the thread? Come on back out of the gutter and join the rest of us.

The name is simply juvenile. I quit laughing at this kind of humor when I left high school. It's got nothing to do with morality. It's just teenage humor. And let's be honest - how many teenagers can afford a Diezel amp?

I wouldn't buy an amp called 'lil asshole' either.

Back