Damn this kid has awesome VH tone!!!!

To those that say his tone and or playing is not close are either on heavy drugs or are not big VH fans. Ive been an Eddie fan since I was 10. He is who got me started playing guitar. I have heard countless players try to cop his feel and tone and I may have heard a few whose tone is closer I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand those that captured that evh swing. This guy is definitely on that hand.

CJrocker":1useoxgo said:
To those that say his tone and or playing is not close are either on heavy drugs or are not big VH fans. Ive been an Eddie fan since I was 10. He is who got me started playing guitar. I have heard countless players try to cop his feel and tone and I may have heard a few whose tone is closer I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand those that captured that evh swing. This guy is definitely on that hand.
So anyone that doesn't share the same opinion as you is on heavy drugs or not a big VH fan? OK... :thumbsup:

Steve

CJrocker":2o09t6w3 said:

Guys, guys, guys, guys... chill the fuck out ok, Cjrocker is here to tell us how it is.

Back