Vince Neil's drummer is the most ADD drummer I've ever seen

Rick Lee":3ecut84o said:
I couldn't continue once I saw those Crate heads on the stage.

Not just any Crate heads.

Those happen to be the legendary and highly desirable Crate Stealths.

Oblivion DC":1ot47ahm said:
Is that Dana Strum playing bass?
And is that Jon Lovitz singing? :confused:

ec16f7677fe95b2e6ea97be8c02c52b2--twins.jpg

For Vince's show in Phoenix, a local buddy's band is opening. The singer of the local band also plays Vince in a good local Crue tribute band. Fortunately, if Vince gets winded, this opening band's singer and easily step right in. But he's as thin as Vince was a long time ago and he can sing pretty well. So he may not fool anyone.

Metlupass2":2u5fe6q1 said:
Vince has been overweight for two decades now. Why does everyone comment like it’s new?

Probably because he's thin in all the videos from the Crue hits, and he's not too bad in the Circus of Sins concert video. Otherwise, he's not on tv too often, so, when he is, he looks a lot worse than how most folks remember him. DLR is just as bad a live singer, but he hasn't gained an ounce since he became famous. For someone who loves touring as much as Vince, you'd think he'd put a little more effort into staying in shape.

Metlupass2":8ujee554 said:
Vince has been overweight for two decades now. Why does everyone comment like it’s new?

Dude, he is way bigger now. He was overweight before but over the last year or so he has this big gut that sits up high and so obvious. In fact, if it hadn't been for his facelift years ago he probably would have a bunch of chins too. It is a shame because Tommy and Nikki have aged but they still at least look like they are in shape.

XSSIVE":1v47bz8l said:
I think Vince has always liked over the top drummers. Vik Foxx from back in the Steve Steven's era was also over the top with around the head drum sticks and his leg up in the air haha....

Hilarious,I saw them tour with this song in Dallas,and Vic Foxx was doing what you are saying..good show though.

As per usual Vince sounds terrible! The backing band has been together for ages. They did shows as a 3 piece in Vegas for the last 15 years at least. Always fun.

JerEvil":3cj4rsgp said:
As per usual Vince sounds terrible! The backing band has been together for ages. They did shows as a 3 piece in Vegas for the last 15 years at least. Always fun.

But he is CONSISTENTLY terrible and that is what I love about him. He has probably really only sung .. or yelled/gasped about 50% of the lyrics in every song for the last 20 years though. But he loves what he does and still has that big ol fat face smile while doing it! Besides, for anything Crue, you just need his nasal tone. He was a huge part of that sound.

lol at the way he sings too...

" OU ARROW da WEREL.. Girl Well be GURAL " he's the best. He knows how to save his voice while preserving what little sound he can still make.

Kapo_Polenton":1oyy7qgo said:
JerEvil":1oyy7qgo said:

But he is CONSISTENTLY terrible and that is what I love about him. He has probably really only sung .. or yelled/gasped about 50% of the lyrics in every song for the last 20 years though. But he loves what he does and still has that big ol fat face smile while doing it! Besides, for anything Crue, you just need his nasal tone. He was a huge part of that sound.

Kapo_Polenton":1oyy7qgo said:

" OU ARROW da WEREL.. Girl Well be GURAL " he's the best. He knows how to save his voice while preserving what little sound he can still make.
Oh dude totally! I love me some Crüe for sure and Vince is definitely another one of those guys that although never the best "singer" no one would ever sound right in MC. I ain't mad at him for getting out there! Heck, I would for sure. Dude definitely still seems to be loving every second of playing live so keep on keeping on says I!

exo-metal":21ml3y7k said:
Now I get to tell my drummer joke...why do you tell a drummer to take 5? Because if you tell him anymore he'll forget :D
How do you know when a drum riser is level?
Drool is coming out of both sides of the drummers mouth...

Kapo_Polenton":6wi0v59c said:

LOL, true!! :)

I'm a huge Motley Crue fan and you know each band had a singer that fit what they were doing. It does crack me up how Vince is known for skipping vocals.

"Friday night, need a fight....motorsickle...knife...grease...right"

"Sinners street wise, --ligion...."

"You say our love, dynamite, open eyes, fire ice"

Meanwhile he probably learned a bunch of that from watching David Lee Roth who is the king of avoiding singing.

"Unchained, whoooahbbb the same!! Unchained, whoo hey yaaaaa, Unchained...the same boozly bop, boozly bop, Unchained...you are a whhoaaahh!!"

Back